Guess whos car is for sale....!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess whos car is for sale....!!!!

well....yes it is true....the accord is for sale...why do u ask...well i am buying a 94 accord off of my friend for $2000....and it already has been lowered...has black projectors and black corners...has apexi cat back system ...and has a short throw shifter in it....YES IT IS A STICK WOO HOO...i am driving it right now...so i have a price of $3000 on my car...as is...or best offer....if anybody is interested email me at idealguy1981@yahoo.com i need to get rid of it fast...so put the word out...thanx guys

WHO CARES ABOUT THE STEREO, I WANNA HEAR MY EXHAUST!!!!!!!!!!

man $2k... thats really good... sad to see ur car go, but ur like ripping ur friend off lol

at least ur staying with an accord! post up pics if u do get it

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

well still be faster than you though as far as fourth gens. I dont see why the fuck people love the 5th gens I dont favor them at all. traitoris bastard! just about everyone who i know wants a car like that im like whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
        well still be faster than you though as far as fourth gens. I dont see why the fuck people love the 5th gens I dont favor them at all. traitoris bastard! just about everyone who i know wants a car like that im like whatever.
        Yeah man 4th gen is the only one that i like. The newer ones dont intrest me.

Comment

Actually you wont be faster than us, 5th gens got a lil more power stock than even the 4th gens do... plus a modded 5th gen gonna take a 4th.. enuf ranting already bro.. if someone wants a diff car its their call, aint yers. so relax

Comment

sure bro whatever you say you can keep your 5th gen. Its heavier and plus with a h22 in it i seriously doubt youll catch me. You may wanna not put a body kit on yours if you get a chance to race me my car may be older than yours. But with a newer 22 you can keep your stock Ill just do the dohc

Comment

i'll settle the whole thing..ok...i don't care how fast my car is going to be...and i really don't care how it is going to look...i am done with the everyone bitching about whos car is faster and whos looks better...i am getting the car and putting some 17's on it and calling it a day...i will let all you other people continue to argue about whats what and whos who....how bout them apples.

WHO CARES ABOUT THE STEREO, I WANNA HEAR MY EXHAUST!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I still say you should keep your cb7 . Hey its your not so newer car you can keep it and put some v-dub's on it some strange neon nightlight kit on it whatever. Maybe youll get a part in the fast and the furious sequel who knows. just do a swap after that and maybe just maybe youll be able to keep up. And dont forget the altezzas

Comment

sure bro whatever you say you can keep your 5th gen. Its heavier and plus with a h22 in it i seriously doubt youll catch me. You may wanna not put a body kit on yours if you get a chance to race me my car may be older than yours. But with a newer 22 you can keep your stock Ill just do the dohc
                  ROFL... body kits? yeh rite i hate kits they ruien the look of cars unless done rite with real parts not cheap knock offs... i already got light weight rims on my car now, weight is no longer an issue.. if i did drop a h22 in it stok id take you but i got other plans

Comment

stock for stock, cb7 vs. 5th gen, a cb7 will win because they are lighter. ive never lost to a stock 5th gen with my car and mine is basically stock with 18's

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Originally posted by nirvoUSAccord
                      stock for stock, cb7 vs. 5th gen, a cb7 will win because they are lighter. ive never lost to a stock 5th gen with my car and mine is basically stock with 18's
                      theyre not that much lighter, and it surely depends on the driver, stock 5th gens have more power under the hood, @145 HP.. and with my light weight rims, i get extremely fast take offs, not a delay as i used to have..

Comment

Working...
                      X