Awesome mall cop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome mall cop

I can't hear the video, but this guy sounds pretty damn impressive.
    Somewhat similar to where I work, only much much worse.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#axzz2JqbqGY7i

Zero tolerance mall cop filmed tasering an abusive mother is given $20,000 by well-wishers for helping to 'clean up' Atlanta

Online campaign has so far raised $20,000 for Darien Long a security guard at Atlanta's Metro Mall
    The mall cop shot to worldwide fame this week after a film, which shows him taser an abusive and violent woman, spreads across the internet
    As more videos are released showing his zero tolerance approach, community and online supporters brand him a hero helping to clean up a dangerous part of downtown Atlanta

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2JqeQrqtQ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Also, super nasty boob cam.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

While it's nice to see someone so enthusiastic about their profession, this guy needs to try to calm these situations rather than throw gas on the fire. His mouth is going to get him killed.
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

I wonder if that dude at the end kicked his ass... his one-shot taser was spent, and that guy seemed to be the father of those kids.

Still, while I agree that properly controlling the situation is best, I'm not sure it was going to get any better than that. Once the lady started swinging at him, he had little choice. The taser would do less harm than beating her would, and result in him getting hurt less as well.

That woman, carrying on like that in front of her children, is a big part of what's wrong with this world today. Those kids are being taught by THAT woman how to act in public.
      Unfortunately, this incident is pretty much going to solidify the impression that "the man is the enemy" in the eyes of those kids.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        I wonder if that dude at the end kicked his ass... his one-shot taser was spent
        The guy has a real gun with a bulletproof vest in addition to the taser

Comment

Ah, ok. He must be a real cop, then, not just a security guard. I've seen guards with tasers, but no guns.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Ah, ok. He must be a real cop, then, not just a security guard. I've seen guards with tasers, but no guns.
            He is not a real cop.. Just licensed to carry.. The south is completely different than the North East with gun laws. But even in my state you can carry (concealed.. As a citizen or as part of employeement) , next state over you can carry open.. When it is employment related (security guard) the laws sometimes change

Comment

Interesting.

Hell, I'm not even allowed to carry, and I do dangerous work! In NJ, concealed carry is pretty much limited to cops or former cops. Very few others are able to get licensed to do so.

Comment

I thought once you fired the barbs from a taser, long range, you could still use the taser at short range by holding it against the target?

Comment

Depends upon the design.

You'll notice that he removed the clip and installed another one, though.

Comment

ah hell naw. LOL wait till the video is autotuned. haha
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

This guy is awesome but i do think he should have a partner for obvious safety reasons. One day things will not go so well for him, but i hope that never happens. best of luck to this guy.

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
                      91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
                      funds for swap:$000.00
                      Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
                      Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

A security guard I know is licensed to conceal carry. He has a Sig Sauer with no safety.
                        Gave me all his paper work from where he got his CCW training so I can go too

Re-watched the video with sound. Replayed on the part the lady turned into a board.
                        Very funny, very justified, imo.
                        MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                          I thought once you fired the barbs from a taser, long range, you could still use the taser at short range by holding it against the target?
                          Originally posted by reklipz View Post
                          Depends upon the design.

You'll notice that he removed the clip and installed another one, though.
                          Those barbs usually have to be surgically removed. I bet that lady bled once she tore them out.
                          MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
                            This guy is awesome but i do think he should have a partner for obvious safety reasons. One day things will not go so well for him, but i hope that never happens. best of luck to this guy.
                            yea you see all the people came out of the wood works?
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                              Those barbs usually have to be surgically removed. I bet that lady bled once she tore them out.
                              Removed from the patient, sure. But as far as the gun is concerned, the whole thing is just a cartridge that snaps onto the end of the gun. Changing that cartridge is almost as easy as changing a magazine in a pistol or other semi-auto weapon.

Comment

Working...
                              X