Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecticut School Shooting

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...nnecticut?lite

Prayers going out to anyone effected in this tragedy.

I know we have some members in that area and im praying that none of their family was involved.

And PLEASE keep your comments to yourself.

I don't intend this to be a 2nd Ammendment thread or this or that.

Just want to share the info and make sure that everyone in the cb7 CT family is ok.

I just saw this a few minutes ago. Sad. Senseless shooting of children. I can somewhat understand high school shootings when a bullied teen finally snaps but for multiple adults to open fire and kill dozens of young children in a mass murder of this type makes me want to pull my kids out of school and home school them.

I'm not a religious person but my heart aches for the parents.

Comment

I just heard about it on the radio while driving, so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92 View Post
        I just saw this a few minutes ago. Sad. Senseless shooting of children. I can somewhat understand high school shootings when a bullied teen finally snaps but for multiple adults to open fire and kill dozens of young children in a mass murder of this type makes me want to pull my kids out of school and home school them.

I'm not a religious person but my heart aches for the parents.
        Exactly.

I thought the same thing.

The wife and I are planning for children and in the next year or so and it's stuff like this that makes you really take a good look at that.

Very sad.

Comment

Just herd about this, don't know anyone over in ct but thought about the cb7 family, and hope every1 is ok, and prayers go out to the families affected.

Comment

Being new to fatherhood, with a 6 month old boy at the moment, the thought of this incident is horrific.

Since I've had my son, I've thought about time travel, and even if I could go back in time and be as rich as Bill Gates, I don't think I could do it, as he is as important to me as Sméagol's "precious".

My heart goes out to the parents, family, and friends of the people who were affected by this tragedy.

An elementary school? Really? If this keeps up, our schools will be like airport security or prisonish.
            PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

I don't know what some peoples problems are and how it would get to this.This fucking sickens me !!!!! I have 3 kids and 2 of them go to the same school and my son goes to a special needs school for his Autism. The 2 different schools have police that stay at school each and every school day they are present . I do believe that every school should have a officer to only patrol that school. It would save more lives and be one less thing to worry about..I will keep each one of those kids along with the rest of the kids in America in my prayer ..Also the adults that got killed will be prayed for as well.

THIS IS FUCKING INSANE ....PURE FUCKING EVIL......

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

So messed up.
                not to mention shooting up a K-4 school, what the hell man!!??

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Shit is scary man.

I have kids in this age range, and my GOD it terrifies me that this shit just keeps happening more and more often.

Remember when Columbine happened it was almost a first of its kind. I mean, it had happened before but it was rare.

These days the general reaction is,"there was ANOTHER school shooting" and it is frightening to me how "accepted" that feels.

It shouldn't be that way. It shouldn't feel that way. It shouldn't be so common that people have the "here we go again" attitude about it.

WTF is wrong with people
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Definitely a horrible situation. Kind of an odd situation; I facebooked the name "Ryan Lanza" and one guy came up. In his 20s, from newtown, CT lived in Hoboken, NJ, etc. Thought for sure that was him. His birthday was today, 1984. I was sure it was him.

Well, I checked again a little bit ago and the same guy had changed his location, DOB, and it was now a clothing maker's profile. So whoever that guy is had mocked his profile to match that of the killer. Some people are sicker than the monsters committing these acts.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

right in my backyard. it sucks. everyone i talk to has been affected

Comment

This is absolutely terrible to hear, hope no one on here is affected by it.

Comment

makes you wonder about people. Tragic loss
                          My Car
                          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

I've always thought that all schools needed atleast one armed guard or school police officer. Not that one person is always going to be able to handle whatever situation comes through the door, but it would make you think twice about commiting a crime where a known armed person is.

It's just awful to think that someone made sense of it in there mind to go to a elementary school and murder small innocent children!

Comment

Shooters mom was a teacher at the school. I have a son, and could or would not want to imagine loosing the greatest thing you could ever have in your life.

I know there have been shooting in the past, but what so recently has led all these people to snap? And they all are about the same age? It makes me wonder sometimes in fear of what my son will have to face in his lifetime

Comment

Working...
                              X