No announcement yet.

Aw shit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no problem mike its here if u need it. have the factory lights too if needed

LEAVE NO DOUBT!
    If God is for Me
    Who Dares be aganist Me!
    BX Crew
    HSHO # 6
    Lexotic Concepts 019

Comment

i thought it was an early april fools! sorry mike, hope it goes well

05' S2000 GrandPrix White

93' Accord (Sold )
      JDM H22
      Port n Polished Int Mani
      Bored TB, maxed
      MSD 6A
      I/H/E
      no cat
      [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

Mike, Juan and I are going to the junkyard tomorrow and/or sunday. If you want us to try to find any parts, give me a list! I'm glad you're alright mang! You gonna try your hand at DIY painting now?

Comment

i can't tell from the angle but the radiator is bent right?
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

cpmike i got a bunch of parts if your looking and sorry again bro but i knwo youll be back!! hehehe
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

oh ill def be back, the car will be back on the road on saturday, so i can go to the new york car show... lol.

antoine, radiator is cracked and bent pretty significantly. so is its support, but thats the only thing keeping the car from running. if me and justin can pull/bang/bend the support back out enough to stick my extra radiator in, then itll be fine... i just need to replace headlights and fenders and stuff. later on ill replace the center rad support and weld in a new one above the driver side headlight, and get everything painted... but my biggest concern is getting headlights, hood and a radiator so i can drive again. i need this car for work monday morning!

jdm91cb - im definately going to take you up on your hood/headlights offer. whats ur email address, or screenname?

soy - if other things come up, ill probably let you know - do you still have the fenders? i may need em, but ill have to let you know.

deever - ill be working on the car on sat, ill be able to let you know what i need then. a hood latch, and some other misc stuff im sure... ill give you a call later at some point.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                cpmike i got a bunch of parts if your looking and sorry again bro but i knwo youll be back!! hehehe
                yeah a+++++++++++++++++ seller oh wait opps this aint ebay any how fast shipping a+++++ seller damn im doing it agian

and glad that every one is ok

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

mike i have my old usdm spec headlights again ur if u need them just let me know i also have the coner ambers if u need them also same as the hood bro ur if u want it

LEAVE NO DOUBT!
                  If God is for Me
                  Who Dares be aganist Me!
                  BX Crew
                  HSHO # 6
                  Lexotic Concepts 019

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
                    guess itll be time to rock the multicolored front end for a while. *sigh*

thanks for the comments people.
                    No worries man I had a wreck and my car was pretty much identical to yours after. You can be two toned numba 2 hahah
                    Two Toned CB7 crew #1

Comment

that sux mike im sorry man, hope ur up and running soon tho, cant wait to see it at the northeast meet

Comment

damn mike that sux i just saw this thread and was like oh shit i couldnt believe all that matters is ur okay the car can be fixed and in the end it will give u and ur car a more closeness

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

Damn dude.

Shit theres a junkyard about 20 minutes away from here, they have a whole bunch of white Cb7s.

It would be great if I had the money so I could get your parts in time for the meet.

At least your ok Mike
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

all that and all you did was scratch their paint??!! WOW.. well yes you are okay thats the good thing. make sure you still check again in a couple days to see if any muscle injuries did infact occur, i was in an accident but when i went to the hospital (in an ambulance!! whoooOOOOoOowhooOOOOooooOO) they said i was fine but in the weeks following i developed a muscle injury in my neck and back. glad to hear you are okay now though.

good luck with the repairs!!!!

Comment

Damn man that sucks, i mean it could've deffinately been worse, just glad that your ok and that the damage is repairable. Reminds me of the time when my friend rear ended a pathfinder with his 89 mustang. All he ended up doing was scratch the pathfinders paint and have is his car pushed in like yours. He ended up replacing his radiator, hood, and had to pull the radiator support bar forward.

Good luck with everything

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                              Frost White Member 13
                              My Ride
                              "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Sorry to hear about your car mike. When I bought my car I had almost the same amount of crap to fix and I got most of it fixed except for the bumper saggin a lil (see sig)

Comment

Working...
                                X