No announcement yet.

iVandalism!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, just find his truck, fill a bucket with eggs, and paint away! He'll be rocking the bare metal styling soon enough! I always wanted to do that to someone... I'm just not evil enough!

Comment

you do have some devious ideas, mike.. lol.

Comment

its just spit... I mean don't get me wrong I would be hella mad about it. I don't think fucking up vehicles over spit is wise nor mature.

Just find out WTF his problem with you is. Who cares what he thinks about your car?

If he has a problem with your friend(s) and they want to bring you in the middle, are they really your friends or are they hiding behind you?

Just find out what his problem is and work it out from there. Hell maybe he drives a cb7 and it just doesn't have anything done to it and he is furious over that. I know I have had guys come up and say my car was ugly and 2-3 days later I see some of the same stuff I did to mine done to theirs (NOT the JDM stuff).

Violence is worthless in this case. Just Work it out like a man not a kid.
        "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
        sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
        Did work for: jhoff_cb7
        Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Wise words Jeremy... wise words!

Yeah, doing something drastic isn't really smart. Still, dishonor to the thing that you cherish IS infuriating. I'm usually in my house alone at night (since my roommate works the night shift). I sleep with a 4 foot saber within reach. That sword is to protect the 3 things most valuable to me: my car, my house, and my life. If I hear someone doing ANYTHING to my car, that vandal will have to deal with a VERY grumpy 200lb white guy in his boxers competently wielding a sword. I would go outside like that (and I have in the past). I'm THAT protective of my car! It's my passion. If I have to pick one inanimate object that I love more than anything else, it would be the car (yeah, even over the house! Of course, homeowners covers major damage to that...) The only things more valuable to me than my car and house are my loved ones (friends and family)

Comment

take it to the track

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

since this is turning into a vandalizing tip thread...... does putting bolonie on a car really make the paint chip off? sry about the spelling

Comment

its not supposed to "chip" it its supposed to eat away at the clear..but i doubt it unless you left it there for years..the best and still my number one theory on messing with someone is to place silicone compund in their locks. wether this is a car, a house, etc. slilicone in the key holes means they have to call a locksmith to fix the problem.

yeah yeah i know unless they have the rear door handle conv. or shaved handles. but the norm is people have keyholes.

i have pissed a few gas tanks and it does fuck up the car but not permenantly.
                the sugar one havent tried, cant think of many others..im moving on from random or even vengeful vandalism b/c i think that karma is and always will be a bitch.

Comment

You could just be content with knowing that you drive a Honda and he drives a Ford Who's car will be running in 3 years without major repairs?

Comment

man if that was me... oh man.. me... i have a real short temper for things like that i would have just opened my door, grab my extendo whip it out and fawking wailed at that mofo! and beat his ass down good

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Huy009
                      man if that was me... oh man.. me... i have a real short temper for things like that i would have just opened my door, grab my extendo whip it out and fawking wailed at that mofo! and beat his ass down good
                      it's is ok guys i parked somewhere else today, and everyday these guys hover around peoples cars and do what ever the fuck they want *the coward* that spit on my car wasn't even here today. i'm not gonna stoop down to his level unless he does something else "now it's on" i know his name and what he drives so this mofo is goin' down if he fucks with me again.
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

give him a hard boiled egg and tell him "im giving this to you in response to you spitting on my car. i think you get the joke" and itll leave him all bewildered as you walk away.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
                          give him a hard boiled egg and tell him "im giving this to you in response to you spitting on my car. i think you get the joke" and itll leave him all bewildered as you walk away.
                          hehe i have no idea what that means so i will hafta ask u what it means b 4 i do anything like that.
                          <

Comment

i'm w/ him on that one...never did anything to anyone...but when i was in high school some guy pissed another guy off..the second guy that got mad from whatever the first did poured a quart of oil in the guys backseat...lol...i bet that sucked!
                            JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Originally posted by tehpr3chr
                              i'm w/ him on that one...never did anything to anyone...but when i was in high school some guy pissed another guy off..the second guy that got mad from whatever the first did poured a quart of oil in the guys backseat...lol...i bet that sucked!
                              ummmm how does that help anything?? and yes that has gotta suck a big one
                              <

Comment

i'm with bstedcb7.... but hey if you want revenge put vasoline all over his car truck bike moped....w/e. That'll show him. or just beat him senseless. only problem we have at my highs school is some guy is jacking people's head units and stuff. And if we find out who, half of the junior class is gonna be beating that guy. Our junior class has 1000+ people.
                                my 91 cb7
                                Originally posted by 4doorfury
                                I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Working...
                                X