Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we have some of the old changes back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we have some of the old changes back?

Minus the server breaking?
    Like the YouTube auto links, and the new photo options?
    Please and thank you!
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

I always the love the blue and white setup we had b4. But no mores.

I don't no much on creating a site, but it will be coolio we we can choose the old style setup or new style. Doesn't matter wat I say cuz it will b blk/red.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

The photo thing was a pain in the ass, I don't want that back for anything.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

The photo auto resizing was great.

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
          I always the love the blue and white setup we had b4. But no mores.

I don't no much on creating a site, but it will be coolio we we can choose the old style setup or new style. Doesn't matter wat I say cuz it will b blk/red.
          wtf are you talking about?

The site colors were ALWAYS red/black.

And obviously it will always be red/black because anything else would look like shit.

Cb7 is red/black.

The photo resize was a good idea but it was a pain in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
            wtf are you talking about?

The site colors were ALWAYS red/black.
            Cb7 is red/black.

i think us members had an arugement back then on what the site color was...

mike aka deev claimed it was orange

others claimed it was red

i said it was a tomato color... LOL

Comment

Geoff I thought you were going to ask for this: http://web.archive.org/web/200308261...bb/animalforum

And old CB7tuner from 2004 - http://web.archive.org/web/200308261...tuner.com/vbb/
              Last edited by evil_demon_01; 07-03-2012, 07:11 PM.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

That was all done by acclude91, and it was a LOT of work that he did out of pure generosity. He has since fallen off the face of the earth (as he tends to do). If he returns and wishes to go through that again, awesome. But I'm not going to ask him to do such a favor for a second time.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                  i think us members had an arugement back then on what the site color was...

mike aka deev claimed it was orange

others claimed it was red

i said it was a tomato color... LOL
                  Oh I remember those convo's clealy.

But he said it used to be white/blue.

Not sure what forum he is referencing, but I've been here since 2006 and it has always been red/orange/black

Comment

There was a white/blue alternate option that we made for a very short time. I think I have since disabled it, because these are the colors!

And it is indeed a shade of orange. Red-orange, but orange. My screen name is red. Compare that to the screen name of a regular member, or the stripe in the cb7tuner store banner in my sig (it's the same color. same html color code!)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      There was a white/blue alternate option that we made for a very short time. I think I have since disabled it, because these are the colors!

And it is indeed a shade of orange. Red-orange, but orange. My screen name is red. Compare that to the screen name of a regular member, or the stripe in the cb7tuner store banner in my sig (it's the same color. same html color code!)
                      Really?

How the eff did I miss that.

Comment

It might have been 2005. I can't remember for sure, but it may have been under ATX. I do remember cp[mike] saying he preferred it for his work computer, since it was easier to "hide". No "work related" screen is black and orange!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          It might have been 2005. I can't remember for sure, but it may have been under ATX. I do remember cp[mike] saying he preferred it for his work computer, since it was easier to "hide". No "work related" screen is black and orange!
                          LOL!

Ya posting on here has landed me in hot water a few times.

The best was 06-07.

Most of my posting was back then and I was in the military lol.

They hated it but I always got my work done so there wasn't much they could say lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X