Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didn't see any body parts
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        i didn't see any body parts
        I did.

Doors,fenders,hood,roof,bumpers,glass......

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          I did.

You're horrible....
          Originally posted by Mishakol129
          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
            I did.

I loled.

Not bad. There are quite a few like that on YouTube too.
            MRT
            37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
            30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
            27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
            Originally posted by Tippey764
            I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
            Originally posted by deevergote
            sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
              It's called snow, ice, and rain...just saying
              umm.. no shit.. ive driven in all 3 im just wondering since the area where they were driving didnt have any visual effect on all the other cars before them.. so im just curious as to what other element came into play to cause that one vehicle to veer that much..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
                umm.. no shit.. ive driven in all 3 im just wondering since the area where they were driving didnt have any visual effect on all the other cars before them.. so im just curious as to what other element came into play to cause that one vehicle to veer that much..
                Could have been wind, bad/bald tires... I got sideways on the freeway before, and it was a little bit of wind that pushed my ass end out and made me loose control. Luckily I only slid into the median, drive right out of it back onto the freeway.
                Originally posted by Mishakol129
                Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

it looked like ice on the middle of the road. They must have dozed off drove over the ice slid a little then over corrected after they hit the smaller truck.

^MRT^

Comment

i wonder why the guy fiilming didnt turn the camera or got out to go check if there was any remains of the person/people. if you look closely the suv went to the other side of the road for steering the wheels that way to not hit the little truck next to it. maybe using the hand brake would've help to turn more and avoid going straight to the big truck. this is sad :'(

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                    My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

The whole thing of the SUV losing control is the driver just not paying full attention and not reacting quickly enough.

SUV + snowy roads = Invincible.

Or so is the mindset of common SUV drivers.

4WD = 2 more wheels out of control

Once the SUV sideswiped the van, they obviously overcorrected on the slippery road which caused them to fishtail, panic, lose control and ultimately get fucked.

Things happen so fast. That's a horrible accident and they were dead before they even knew what happened. Actually, not a bad way to go if you think about it.

Comment

Comment

holy damn that shit just disappeared.

Comment

Icy road and EVERYONE was going to fast. They all slid when they tried to stop. When will people learn ya know? It's too bad... I don't see anyway that could have been survived but you never know. I watched the impact a few times, didn't catch any bodies flying around... So they either stayed in whatever part of the vehicle was left or... Well, under the truck.
                            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                            Disregard females, acquire currency
                            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens_CB7 View Post
                              i wonder why the guy fiilming didnt turn the camera or got out to go check if there was any remains of the person/people. if you look closely the suv went to the other side of the road for steering the wheels that way to not hit the little truck next to it. maybe using the hand brake would've help to turn more and avoid going straight to the big truck. this is sad :'(
                              SUV's don't have hand brakes. Their parking brake is a small pedal by the kick panel 9 times out of 10. Some yota's still use the lever by the center console I believe, but at any rate, things like this usually make situations worse, as the average driver (which I'd classify 98% of all people in) simply don't grasp physics well enough to use such tactics appropriately.
                              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                              Disregard females, acquire currency
                              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Has anyone ever seen this one? I seen it a while ago, and its pretty crazy. I would shit myself if this happened to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X