Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so its pasted march 30th & I still got the old school layout

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

i dont like timeline. it reminds me of myspace lol. what i do like is that you can find posts from years ago. i recently had to find a post to show my girlfriend on her page because she didnt remember what i told her. she thought i was lying or crazy lol. that made me like it a bit more but still hate it

and they still havent changed mine yet either. i hope they dont

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
        so its pasted march 30th & I still got the old school layout
        ^this

Comment

Me too. I feel like I'm playing last man standing. Then again, roughly 1/3 of my friends have it.
          MRT
          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
          Originally posted by Tippey764
          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
          Originally posted by deevergote
          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

It's a free service, get over the change or GTFO. I see no ill effect from the change. Then again I rarely use FB to begin with. I changed as soon as I was aware that it came out. I have no idea why all the pissing and moaning.

I would hate to see what you people would do if they were to charge for the service or, heaven for bid, dropped it all together... The majority of people would be lost without FB. My bet would be that the suicide rate, or at least the depression rates, among FB addicts would raise over the following weeks.
            MR Thread
            GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X