I am really starting to hate slang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really starting to hate slang

Nowadays, people are just getting lazy. Its not even creative slang anymore... its just half of the word. I'm sitting here watching Cupcake Wars on the food network because its what was on next... and I kinda like watching it sometimes. Anyways, one of these fat bitches responded to her assistant when asked how the cupcakes looked... she said they look "gorg". As in short for gorgeous. How fucking lazy are people now that we can't even say whole words?

Man, that shit cray.

is it legit?
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Or even when it comes to typing, I hate it when I get a text message or even on facebook a message that looks like a five year old wrote it, I have to decipher what they wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        is it legit?
        lol, but I can see saying legit since legitimate is 4 cylibols. Gorgeous being only 2 is just dumb to abbreviate

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

You watch Cupcake Wars

Im so glad i dont have tv anymore. Its just feeding the lazy fat americans a bunch of dumb bullshit "reality" IMO

8 Accords so far:
          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

I no wat u mean man. I h8 wen ppl cant tak da time 2 rit things out properly. Fkn idiots.

Now is it so hard to right that properly?

I know what you mean man. I hate when people can't take the time to write things out properly.

Comment

Welcome to humanity
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

so watz the dilly yo?

Comment

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
                  I no wat u mean man. I h8 wen ppl cant tak da time 2 rit things out properly. Fkn idiots.

Now is it so hard to right that properly?

I know what you mean man. I hate when people can't take the time to write things out properly.
                  I have to actually think to read your first sentence.

Comment

Abreeves are totes sweepin the naish. (Abreviations are totally sweeping the nation)

Face. Palm.
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
                      Abreeves are totes sweepin the naish. (Abreviations are totally sweeping the nation)

Face. Palm.
                      ^^^ It really annoys me when people are trying to get help and you can not read what they are typing. Especially when it is one whole paragraph without punctuation or a concept of a RUN ON SENTENCE.

It is really depressing to see how either:

1. LAZY people have become
                      B. No concept of grammar
                      3. Not educated and demand IMMEDIATE HELP

(^Got to love Chevy Chase)

Comment

When I get a text message or any message like that, I respond telling them to try again. Although, I do sometimes verbally say "lol".
                        MRT
                        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                        Originally posted by Tippey764
                        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Not only is it annoying to read and listen to, it just totally makes you look and sound uneducated.

I take pride in speaking and communicating clearly. If I can't understand you, then I'm not going to put the effort into trying to.

Comment

my favorite is all of the abreviations people are coming up with IE like my status=lms or as fuck=af the fuck=tf. Its like come on now i can undersand wtf or u or lol but the rest of it is just laziness

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

wtf u tlkn abt foo?

I replied to a kijiji ad a little while ago about an Accord and the reply was written completely in slang and I replied back "I can't even understand a word you just wrote" and I got a reply back "y u cnt read txt?" and I just replied "I'm not interested anymore." and then got another message back "y u reply to ad then?"

*face palm*

Comment

Working...
                              X