VW tech forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VW tech forums?

Anyone one in here know of a good VW Jetta tech forums? Been to a few but they are freaking clueless as to how to fix their shit, all they do is bitch and rant about the shit german cars they baught, like a bunch of freaking Jr. High biaatchs.
    Anyone?
    Last edited by laloquera; 02-09-2012, 12:56 AM.

Vwvortex.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

VWVortex is the Honda-Tech of VW. Great information, and damn near everything is covered... but you'll have to weed through all the idiots and assholes to get to it. No forum grows to that size without being overrun with douchewaffles.

For a more hospitable forum, search for generation-specific or model-specific forums. I'm sure there are forums much like this one focused on a particular model.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        douchewaffles.
        lol.

Post the douchey forums link here. I'll go troll them.
        MRT
        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
        Originally posted by Tippey764
        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
        Originally posted by deevergote
        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Thanks for the 411 on that, I will take a look.

Comment

what exactly do you need help on? i don't post on vwvortex and most things can be fixed using common sense.

i hate the bentley manual. it has information but it is extremely difficult to navigate.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
            X