X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome cop story

Cliffs: They saved another life

Story:
    We were driving home when we pulled behind someone that looked like their car was smoking. We pulled next to him and honked. He wasn't responding and was slumped forward. His car was smoking quite a bit. Probably because it was a ford.

We pulled over into a party store and called 911 and I went to bang on his windows. No response. About a minute later the cops arrived and banged on his window too. He managed to wake him up and get him to put his car into park. Ho moved his car in front and an ambulance pulled up behind. Eventually they got him to open his door and got him into a waiting ambulance. The barking police dog makes me think he was drunk or on drugs.

I couldn't stay any longer, I have homework and a rad hose to fix.

Just wanted to share this story about the good work cops do
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Why can't more people appreciate cops? My dad is a cop and I am glad to see him every night when he gets off of work. As my dad worked on patrol he devloped some friends at the office like any other person would. Well one of his friends became real close to our family. He was like an uncle. Anyways he was driving on his police bike down the highway doing his job when someone hit him in a speeding car. An elder man had hit him pretty hard to the point where his legs where torn off. He had died later that day. I was at my aunts house in the living room when I saw it on the news. My parents talked to me and said Mr.Canfield was dead...At that moment I realized how much my father coming home everyday was a gift. Mr.Canfield left a wife and kids behind for just doing his job. So please people respect the police, they are only trying to do their job.

Rest in peace Mr. Larry Canfield. Rest in peace...

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

nice story Glad you called the cops for them to come get him out of there.

I have many friends that are cops. i do appreciate cops and what they do. they go through a lot of shit every day.
      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

what didn't you bust the window and save him yourself? don't need cops to bang on a window for you.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
          what didn't you bust the window and save him yourself? don't need cops to bang on a window for you.
          I was afraid he'd drive away and not get caught.
          Also getting stabbed. But busting the window would've been cool.
          MRT
          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
          Originally posted by Tippey764
          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
          Originally posted by deevergote
          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            thats what i was thinking

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
            Also getting stabbed.
            true.

im a firefighter EMT so i wouldve just opened the door or forced entry somehow and got him out safely its pretty easy anyone can hold c-spine. but yah if he was like coked out or something then he couldve been combative or dangerous. but it gave you something to watch and a story to tell right?

i dont like cops though. i work with some that are cool but for the most part i dont like them. idk i guess its just cuz im brown and around here they get bored and like to hassle you alot. sorry.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Working...
            X