Spotted another CB7!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted another CB7!!!

Check out the clean cb7 in the background!!! WOW!!!!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6d8_1327377667
    My Honda

Could they have shot him anymore times?!

Comment

I've always wanted to try Carl Juniors.
      MRT
      37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
      30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
      27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
      Originally posted by Tippey764
      I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
      Originally posted by deevergote
      sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I think that's the first time I've even seen someone shot.
        MRT
        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
        Originally posted by Tippey764
        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
          Double western Bacon, chili cheese fries, and a real ice cream shake. Mmmmmm, thats what you have to try first!

Comment

arent they taught shoot to wound not to kill? fucker barely did anything at all. i think those cops play too much call of duty

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
              no hardies in your area?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                arent they taught shoot to wound not to kill? fucker barely did anything at all. i think those cops play too much call of duty
                really? they tasered him and he didnt react in the slightest, then turned around double gripped a giant hammer and went to make a swing. you dont shoot a guy that completely ignored a taser strike 1 time. that dude was clearly juiced up on something.

the 2nd five shots, a bit much, the first five, id say justified.

Comment

def. doesn't warrant 5 shots to the chest...i wonder how he feels knowing he took someones life..hell its the risk they take i guess...but why not just shoot the guys knees out?

Lou's Build Thread!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                  "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Originally posted by PRLiTo9MM View Post
                    def. doesn't warrant 5 shots to the chest...i wonder how he feels knowing he took someones life..hell its the risk they take i guess...but why not just shoot the guys knees out?
                    same reason you dont try to shoot the guys hands, small target. law enforcement are trained to target center of mass.

you break into a place, dismiss law enforcement orders, take a taser shot to the face and just walk it off, then turn around and put the weapon in a swing grip, would you expect him to not get shot? i would have shot him until he fell. because the dude is probably juiced to hell and theres a possibility 1 shot is really just gonna piss him off and he had a clear swing at the other officer.

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                      i have numerous family members and friends with the local pd....when in training they are told "if it is bad enough to draw....its bad enough to kill, dont aim to wound!"
                      SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

The dude was obviously off his meds and wanted to die lol. I have seen shit like this too many times. The cop did what he was supposed to do protecting himself and his fellow officer. The dude could have fucked that K9 up but you never know the K9 could have stopped him. Was it to many shot probably I mean fuck im a better shot than that at close range to have to fire that many shots to put someone down at close range epic fail.
                        One Day At A Time
                        "Honda Connaisseur"
                        1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                        1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                        1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                        1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                        1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                        1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                        Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                        Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

No one is taking into account all the innocent by-standers. If he aimed to high or to low it would have had a higher possibility to be a pass through shot that could have wounded someone else or worse. I agree with what he did 100%. You should never give someone the chance to harm your brothers in arms wether it be a k-9 or human. I know thats what I would have wanted my partner to do if someone was swinging a crowbar at my head. I know I would for him.
                          Screwing an STD-infested hooker works too... but it's not a great idea.

Comment

first off police officers are NOT trained to wound not kill. If you pull your trigger you shoot to kill. Its really hard to shoot a gun and aim for an arm or something. Esp with all the adrenaline you have going. Also police are taught when you shoot you keep shooting till the person is down. Also if you have a knife or any weapon within 30 yards of a cop and make a move towards them officers are taught to shoot. That crowbar could have easily killed that cop. If your life is in danger take the fucker down.

Comment

this happen at the East LA college carls jr across the street there where 2 or 3 officers that shot him they unloaded 5 and he was still standing then the other officer unloaded i think it was 4more rounds some crazy shit has been happening around there just a few days before they found a dead body in the pool of the school
                              MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Working...
                              X