No announcement yet.

I hate printers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wireless could be cool... stick that sucker in my spare room so I don't have to see it!

Comment

Don't buy hp they are junk. My latest hp doesn't print right, never made it through the starter cartridge. Put a new cartridge work a couple times then started doing same thing, just printing random sections. Put another new one in and worked a few times and same thing. Even to do that I have to go into the menu and erase a code to even get to do anything.

2 broken laptops and 3 broken printers from Hp:

Don't know if this is true or not, I was told that you have to use an inkjet on a regular basis or they will have problems. I think my next printer is going to be a laser.
      Manual Belt Conversion-Variable Intermittent Wipers-Steering Volume Controls-Rear Defroster Antenna-JDM Climate Control-MDX Steering Wheel-Lighted Mirror Switch-CL Trunk Solenoid-CL Homelink-Shaved Hood Squirters-Foglight Wiring Diagram-Door Panel Removal-Puddle Lights-Ambient Lighting-Door Speaker Install-Window Seal and Regulator Cleaning-Prelude Cluster-Mirror Tweeter Pods-Illuminated Window Switch -More Coming Soon

Comment

You guys know that if you have a wireless network you can have a wireless printer, right?

If you can connect it through the network it's very easy.
        If you connect it through another computer it takes a few more steps but still isn't hard.
        MRT
        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
        Originally posted by Tippey764
        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
        Originally posted by deevergote
        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

That's what my setup is. My Dell has an ethernet port in the back and it's attached to my wired switch off of my wireless router.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I've given up on printers. Driver issues, ink issues, etc.

I just print stuff at work lol.

However the dell inkjet my parents got for free with a new computer 5 years ago works perfect! Ink is cheap, it always prints the page right. Its usb but I have it networked, I can print from any computer just fine except my old Acer that just died. Funny thing about my acer is it wouldn't recognize the driver for the printer. My buddy with the exact same model laptop, bought from the same store within 2 days, with the same hack of Win7; could install the driver fine on his laptop. WTF.
            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Insider tip from a Dell Employee...Dell printers are all Lexmarks.

Personally, I have a color Laserjet from Samsung (CLP-310, I think?).

It's been great, I've had it over two years, and have only replaced one black toner cartridge so far, and that was within the last 3 months or so. I am about to replace the cyan and yellow cartidges though, as they finally ran out.
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                X