What do you do.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you do.......

if your life is a never ending serious of continuous failures?
    Originally posted by nine_deuce
    What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
    91 ex auto-sold!
    92 lx wagon-sold!
    92 ex parts car-sold!

I NEED ANOTHER CB PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE LOCAL!!!!!!!!

try something different.
    COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
      try something different.
      ^^^ this. lol what else. only a loser would just accept it

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
        try something different.
        x3
        MRT
        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
        Originally posted by Tippey764
        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
        Originally posted by deevergote
        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Be less of a failure

Comment

What ever you do, don't try skydiving.

Comment

pack my shit up and take a nice trip to nowhere in particular

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                pack my shit up and take a nice trip to nowhere in particular
                ^^^ I like this one

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Well basically my life has sucked since my house burned down on Christmas 2007. I'm stuck at a dea end job 20k in debt and getting married to a girl I'm not in love with anymore.
                  What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
                  91 ex auto-sold!
                  92 lx wagon-sold!
                  92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

Originally posted by Lawman_745 View Post
                    Well basically my life has sucked since my house burned down on Christmas 2007. I'm stuck at a dea end job 20k in debt and getting married to a girl I'm not in love with anymore.
                    1. Bankruptcy
                    2. Dis-engage
                    3. Better Job

Problem solved
                    MRT
                    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                    Originally posted by Tippey764
                    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Without details it's hard to say but.....if you don't love that girl CALL OFF THE WEDDING. People will hate you more for marrying her now and getting a divorce in 6 months to a year than if you call it off now. This is serious man, find yourself a counselor or something who'll help you figure out things.

If you want your life to be better the first step is BELIEVE it will get better. Then get out and look for opportunities to make it better, EXPECT opportunities. If you're looking, opportunity will find you.
                      My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Sounds like a job for Turboooooooooooooooo Daveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

::in that super cool hallway voice echo thingamabober::

Comment

Well, its kinda hard when your living with her and she is basically the only thing keeping you off the streets. Plus, if I quit my job, then I have no vehicle as their suppling me with one. For those of you who didn't know, I was homeless about a year ago.
                          91 ex auto-sold!
                          92 lx wagon-sold!
                          92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Aj9_8t1eQc

First of all, dont marry her. Save you both the pain, heartache and money. Be up front with her. Be honest. For the love of God, please. If you have kids.....Im sorry. Be honest with her and pray to God she's understanding and doesnt turn into a psycho.

On your off days look for a job making more money. Maybe a 2nd job. Your hobbies need to go away. Set aside roughly 8 hours for sleep and split the rest of the time up for working your ass off. Work a 4-6 hour job outside of your current job or on the weekend only. Something to make MORE money.

As for your current job, again, on your off days look for a different job. Make sure it makes the same, if not more, money than you make now. It might make more but it'll be a change, which can be good.

My biggest piece of advice though is really the marriage. Im not sure how old you guys are, if you have kids/shared property or what-not, but that is the biggest emotional burden you will experience. If youre unhappy, it will show and the last thing you want is an unhappy wife that youre unhappy with.

HOWEVER--if you're no longer in love with her, try to re-gain it. Perhaps, tell her you love her but you feel things dissipating. Perhaps she'll be able to help you not only find your love for her again, she may also be able to help you get out of your rut. But dont marry her either way. That needs to be put on hold until you figure out what youre really doing with your life.

Good luck and I hope the best for you. Life isnt easy and it throws us curve balls all the time. Some we see and can dodge, others catch us and do quite a number on us.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. We've been trying to work it out. I would get another job but I work on a drill rig so my schedule is completley random. It would have to be something I did myself.
                              91 ex auto-sold!
                              92 lx wagon-sold!
                              92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

Working...
                              X