pet off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pet off!

Ive got a large dog thats always biting at the sofa in my living room. hes destroyed one expensive furniture, now hes doing it again. but Ive never caught him in the act because when I walk towards the living room he quickly leaves that area & lays down somewhere else like some sneaky ninja. leaving the cushing foam everywhere.

Ive tryed the bitter spray, but it doesnt seem to bug him. he just does it again. so Im sort of out of ideas. anybody got tips?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

i had a problem with my dog peeing on my furniture. i had to set up a small fence to keep him out of the living room. hes a little dog so that was an option. if your dog is bigger then i guess that wont work

Comment

Push his face into the damaged area. When he pulls away beat him.
      Repeat whenever he chews stuff.
      MRT
      37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
      30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
      27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
      Originally posted by Tippey764
      I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
      Originally posted by deevergote
      sneaky motherfucker

Comment

that doesnt work. it only makes the dog fear you. ive done it in the past, and all i got was a dog that cowered whenever he did something wrong. my dog will tell me when he pisses on something, but he doesnt stop pissing on the wrong things.

they might make an invisible fence type thing for indoors. probably not cheap though

Comment

I'd say it works half the time.
          One of my dogs rarely does anything wrong, and the other still hasn't learned.
          MRT
          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
          Originally posted by Tippey764
          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
          Originally posted by deevergote
          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

my dog knows he's wrong. i'll walk past a spot where he peed and not notice it, but he'll see me getting close to it and his head goes down, tail between his legs. he knows exactly what he did and that it was wrong. still, he keeps doing it.

Comment

Try giving him other stuff to chew on. My pup loves 2 liter bottles

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

I have seen shock collars work quite well. I have a black and tan that is about as hard headed and hard headed can get. I had a wood ruler that I smack her behind with but not hard. Its the noise it makes is what freaks her out. But no matter what I done to her, she would go back to the same bad habit when I wasn't looking. I put a shock collar on her because I have her chase squirrels out of the yard and she runs off afterward. The first time she didn't listen to me she got zapped with the collar on the lowest setting and she tripped a little bit and stopped. She shook it off and started to go again and I zapped her again yelling NO. Well hard head didn't care or just didn't seem to get the message so I cranked it up to the #2 setting and it sent her black ass into orbit. After that, Ive had to give her a little "tone and vibrate" to keep her out of the trash and she now listens to commands and is the best dog as far as being obedient.

Comment

Working...
                X