how does this work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how does this work?

I know this is a worthless thread but im just curious how someone that is banned can be browsing!?!?!?!

Very carefully.

Comment

I thought bannage just meant you can't post. You can still PM and browse, I believe.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        I thought bannage just meant you can't post. You can still PM and browse, I believe.
        Na you cant login...at least that's what I thought...been a while since I been banned

Comment

No, you can't log in. It's like solitary.

I've been banned twice

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
          -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

I know on some forums you can cruise but you can't post.

Comment

It could be that they just left the window open... so the site still sees them where they were, but they're banned.

I dunno.

If you see a gray member posting, then it's a problem!

Comment

People that get banned from most forums go out with a total bang. Like they stir up the most dumbest bullshit that the whole forum trips across and then in turn knows about. I never see what these people do to get banned and it makes me curious because im super curious.

And it would also help to know what they did so the next person can see what they did and why they were banned for it so that they know not to do what that person did.

Comment

MOST banning on this forum is temporary. 3 days, one week, maybe a month if it's bad... Very rarely do we ban permanently... and those that get permabans usually DO have a big blowout.

To be honest, I enjoy the show myself... and it makes me feel better about the ban.
                  From time to time, you'll see me go at someone with my claws out. When I lock onto someone, it's rare for it to end without a permanent ban.

Comment

^ = AWESOME

Going at a moderator isn't the brightest idea, but going after the owner is just dumb.
                    Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

When you logon it presents you with a screen saying you're banned. Could that function as the index in that case?
                      MRT
                      37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                      30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                      27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                      Originally posted by Tippey764
                      I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Working...
                      X