how much cb7tuner.com is worth ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    I don't think they could require me to sign a contract saying I'll never start another 4ther generation Accord site. I just couldn't make a carbon copy of this one.

Wouldn't stop me from making a new site and saying "hey guys, get all the good info off of cb7tuner and post it up here!"
    I suppose you could. I was thinking of The Office and Conan.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Yeah, Steve is on SoCal now. Sucks, I haven't talked to him since he moved. We used to talk all the time! He's a really cool guy.

I paid nothing for the forum. It was given to me. If I ever move on (which I have no intention to... but if I ever do) then I will do the same, and give it to someone that is just as dedicated to building this community as I was when it was given to me. I would never sell the forum to a fellow enthusiast... and I would never get a 7 figure sum for this forum, I'm quite sure... so it will never be "sold".
      does he still have the mod privileges? lol
      AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
      JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
        does he still have the mod privileges? lol
        He's not listed in the Admin/ Moderator thread.
        Originally posted by chessboxer
        We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
        Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

He popped up the last SoCal meet back in October (if that was the correct time frame). And his old car is now CpMike's ride.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffMisiak View Post
            Pretty sure some contracts would have to be signed.....
            lol

The reason acura-legend.com and acuralegend.org is proof that is not true

Pretty much auto guide bought acura-legend.com and made it slower and added in ad's that you had to pay to get rid of

Everyone said " hey fuck you guys " and made a new website and moved on over

The old website is a slow ghost town lol

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
              He's not listed in the Admin/ Moderator thread.
              Yeah, he's no longer a mod or admin... though if he ever wanted to come back, and wanted that status, he'd have it.

The last time he posted was last July, but he logged on in October.

Comment

I say sell cb7tuner and use the money for a fully built CB7 that runs 10s and handles like a gocart and hire a pro driver and win one of those forum wars against a supra or something serious.
                At the same time, start cb7tuner1.com lol and copy all the information.

Comment

Working...
                X