how much cb7tuner.com is worth ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much cb7tuner.com is worth ???

so i ran into this website that tells you how much your website is worth. Cb7tuner.com is worth $177,894.06 a lot more than some forums. I think thats pretty good

http://www.urlappraisal.net/appraisal/cb7tuner.com.html

damn thats a good chunk of money.

Comment

how do they figure that out?

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
        how do they figure that out?
        Probably traffic.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

its not really that much if you consider how much time and effort it took to create, run and manage it.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Lol google is worth 62 billion, if its accurate. HT came up at 2 mill.

CB7tuner is priceless, though.

Originally posted by chessboxer
            We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
            Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

I've seen estimates that were less than $12,000...

I've had offers that were pretty impressive.

To be honest, I don't care. This site is priceless to me. Well... if someone threw 7 figures at me, I might sell... but I'd make a new site and be sure everyone knew what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                I've had offers that were pretty impressive.
                From members?
                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.

Comment

No, outside people... very often companies that are collecting automotive forums. I actually made my contact information private, because some of them were calling my cell phone trying to buy the forum from me.

The forum is not for sale.
                  If I ever surrender this forum for any reason, I will do so either: for a million or more... or I will give it to a dedicated member, as it was given to me. However, neither one is even remotely possible right now.

Comment

It would be hilarious if you sold it for over a mill, then started a new one. And we all followed. Making this one worthless.

Comment

just the other one would be named cb3tuner.com , how much was this site given to you for deev?? have heard that the creator of this site lives in socal.
                      AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                      JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Yeah just don't sell our fourm to auto guide, they are a bunch of sneaky bastards who ruin fourms.

Comment

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
                          just the other one would be named cb3tuner.com , how much was this site given to you for deev?? have heard that the creator of this site lives in socal.
                          Yeah, Steve is on SoCal now. Sucks, I haven't talked to him since he moved. We used to talk all the time! He's a really cool guy.

I paid nothing for the forum. It was given to me. If I ever move on (which I have no intention to... but if I ever do) then I will do the same, and give it to someone that is just as dedicated to building this community as I was when it was given to me. I would never sell the forum to a fellow enthusiast... and I would never get a 7 figure sum for this forum, I'm quite sure... so it will never be "sold".

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                            It would be hilarious if you sold it for over a mill, then started a new one. And we all followed. Making this one worthless.
                            Pretty sure some contracts would have to be signed.....
                            MRT
                            37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                            30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                            27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                            Originally posted by Tippey764
                            I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I don't think they could require me to sign a contract saying I'll never start another 4ther generation Accord site. I just couldn't make a carbon copy of this one.

Wouldn't stop me from making a new site and saying "hey guys, get all the good info off of cb7tuner and post it up here!"

Comment

Working...
                              X