How can I make $300,000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chicano2005 View Post
    Pretty much nothing legal and something that will get you killed!

money is not everything, sure helps but will not give you true happiness.
    I agree 100% about money not being the only thing to live for. But at the same time it is nice to have it. And there has to be something legal I can do!

Originally posted by GeoffMisiak View Post
    Invest all your spare money in my business.
    I'm legit, I promise!
    What type of business would that be?

Comment

Phase 1: Collect Underpants

Phase 2: ???

Phase 3: Profit

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
        I agree 100% about money not being the only thing to live for. But at the same time it is nice to have it. And there has to be something legal I can do!

What type of business would that be?
        Um.... Whatever you want it to be?
        MRT
        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
        Originally posted by Tippey764
        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
        Originally posted by deevergote
        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

in vest in MLM schemes (multi level marketing) and recruit a million people under you that recruit a million people under them.

Don't worry... its not a "PYRAMID."

Comment

I want to make $300,000. I want to set a time limit of about two years to achieve this but I only have about two hours a day of free time.
            What are some realistic ways to achieve this goal? Give me a good idea and I will buy you a generous gift when I make my 300,000.
            1) Put $2,000,000 in the bank on a savings account of high return.
            Then you'll have your $300,000.

Eg.
            $2,000,000 @ 5% interest.
            = $289,000 in 2 years.

2) Buy a cheap house in a good area, tidy it up, and resell at a profit.
            Repeat over and over until required money is earned.

3) Get some Investments, Remember -
            High risk = high return.
            Low risk = Low return.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

you mean join ACN lmao

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
              in vest in MLM schemes (multi level marketing) and recruit a million people under you that recruit a million people under them.

Don't worry... its not a "PYRAMID."
              MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

you can always sell a kidney

click to see my ride
                click to check out my bb6 dash swap

Comment

Im guessing you mean 300k in profit? Not gonna happen, sorry. You need a plan, for about 10 years. Its not unrealistic, but dont think its gonna be as easy as going to the grocery store, buying a cake, and then eating it.

Honestly, in America, its not that hard. Think of an idea. Hell it dosent even have to be original. Pizza Shop. Conveience store. Anything that a lot of people will spend a little amount of $$ on. Find a rich person, market it to him. You WILL have to take the shit end of the deal and work hard for it while he does nothing. Take it, Eat the shit for a while. Make him some money, and then after xx amount of years take him out to dinner, tell him thanks for everything.

Charlie Sheen had a plan. Now after 8 years he is Bi-Winning. He had a good plan and now look at him. He bangs out 7 gram rocks while living with his godesses. True Story.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

I want to make $300,000. I want to set a time limit of about two years to achieve this but I only have about two hours a day of free time.
                    What are some realistic ways to achieve this goal? Give me a good idea and I will buy you a generous gift when I make my 300,000.
                    Accord R33 could probably tell you... The man is a genius.

Comment

open a junkyard. dead ass serious. thats what im going to do. buy a fuck load of shitty cars, cheap land and open one.
                      COUPE K24

Comment

A lot of people just want to get rid of their junk cars, so that's actually not a bad idea. Dunno if it'll rake in 300k in 2 years, nor if it would even be profitable for a while after the cost of the land and necessary insurance and licensing... but once all that is taken care of, just pay a small amount for 1-2 employees to be on hand, get a forklift or frontloader to move the cars around, and be sure the lot is 100% secure... and it kinda runs itself.

The two years thing is the kicker. Buying property and setting up a business is a considerable investment. Most startup businesses don't even see a profit for 3 years.

rexload, do you have any marketable skills? The best way to make money with very little investment is to use the skills you already have, and just devote your time.

Things that CAN bring in a ton of money very quickly IF you have the skill to do it:

Real Estate Agent
                        Public Adjuster
                        Anything high-risk
                        Truck driver (put in the hours, and take the right contracts... 300k in 2 years is possible.)

Comment

Do you have any talents?
                          If you can do something well, incorporating that into anything will make you more successful.

Sell sperm? You guys got loads of it.

Pun intented.
                          Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            A lot of people just want to get rid of their junk cars, so that's actually not a bad idea. Dunno if it'll rake in 300k in 2 years, nor if it would even be profitable for a while after the cost of the land and necessary insurance and licensing... but once all that is taken care of, just pay a small amount for 1-2 employees to be on hand, get a forklift or frontloader to move the cars around, and be sure the lot is 100% secure... and it kinda runs itself.

exactly. use that 500 bucks that your saving a month and put it away untill you get a few thousand then start on it. i really think its the easiest legal way of owning a business and making mad money. i know the junkyard i used to work at made on average of 10k a day.
                            COUPE K24

Comment

3000 8=====> @ $100/each

100% profit

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG94CB7 View Post
                                Do you have any talents?
                                If you can do something well, incorporating that into anything will make you more successful.

Sell sperm? You guys got loads of it.

Pun intented.
                                "yo, my sparms are so valuable they're priced individual-ly!"

Comment

Working...
                                X