not such a good trip home..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not such a good trip home..

well i went home to get the car this weekend.. and the ride home was just shitty.

first off, i got a ticket for 75 in a 65 in kentucky.

second, when i was about to stop for the night, somehow my side skirt came unbolted in the rear and dragged ripping the paint off the end of it. so i have to send it home and have it repainted, thank god for urethane.

i got pulled over again today for an "obstructed tag".. which is a license plate cover. the cop didn't see it until he pulled me over.. he just pulled me over by the looks of my car.

ahhh shit just never seems to fling my way.. but hey i get to wash the car tomorrow. hopefully i'll have the side skirt repainted in a week.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

that plus the constant raining, the semi's and having to go P real bad..post the pull over pic, YOU WONT!!!!

^sold

Comment

damn that does sound shitty...sorry to hear man.
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

that sucks man. when i saw the thread i was really scared that you were gonna say that your alternator died :-X

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
          that sucks man. when i saw the thread i was really scared that you were gonna say that your alternator died :-X
          bwahahaha, yeah his alternator was shot shot shot shot!...had so much grease in it...we went to go get it tested just for shit and giggles and they guy was like, "im not even gonna waste my time on this, its shot".

btw you should see how we rigged that thing in there lol...its missing the swing pin on the top bracket. So we jammed so tilet bolt between it to get the tension.

thanx again.

^sold

Comment

Working...
          X