This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    Oh, so this is the new funny pic/video thread, eh?
    I hadn't even realized that was closed until now.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

they see my trollin'
      they hatin'
      Originally posted by deevergote
      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

This is an automotive forum.
        There is no need for an Off Topic section. If I have to choose between allowing offensive material to be posted on this forum and losing good members for it, or banning good members because they are unable to respect others (as well as the rules of this community), then that is not a very difficult decision. I would rather not have to make it, but I am VERY close to doing so right now.

I didn't ban anyone earlier. I asked that the "funny picture" thread not be re-created. I'm more than slightly insulted that it would be done so blatantly.

This is now locked. If anyone else tries it again, the ban will be permanent, and the OT sections of this site may very well disappear. It will be difficult to offend anyone regarding religion, race, politics, gender, sexuality, etc... if the only things we talk about are 1990-1993 Honda Accords.

And for the record, I found the pictures in the last thread to be funny as well. However, other people did not. And respecting somone's religious beliefs are far more important to me than getting a few laughs at their expense.
        Additionally, that has also been a part of the rules long before the majority of you have been members here.

Comment

Working...
        X