So freaking mad. Old people can't PARK either! pix and story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
    Don't worry, You will be old one day too.
    I guarantee it
    Jee, because that's the point.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
      Jee, because that's the point.
      Just pointing out the fact there will probably be a kid making a thread about you in about 60 years, stating how you can't drive either

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        So why did you bother posting?
        Because trying to stir up shit is fun, right?

I don't sweat. I've got more cylinders, hp, torque, drive wheels than him. You won't see me sweatin it.

And before he tries to throw the MPG card, if I gave a shit at all about fuel mileage, I'd buy a Kia.

But yeah Ralphie, I just got off the phone with her insurance. She got denied the ability to view the tape as I knew she would. Now she's wants me to call her, and meet her somewhere so we can park close and she can see if the damage matches. But she like wants her son around like WTF is he going to do but escalate the situation????????? I'll see your failure of a son and bring a deputy with a .40, BPV, and tazer. stupid people.
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Just pointing out the fact there will probably be a kid making a thread about you in about 60 years, stating how you can't drive either
          Then I'll smile because I've paid my dues now. First a easily 90+ year old woman causes my mustang to be totaled. Now this!!! I was supposed to be trading my truck in a week or so to get my dad a new truck. Fuck!

Comment

Not without her permission. It is illegal to record people without their permission
            1. Not here it's not.
            2. Unless I showed you, you would never know I was recording you.

I'll see your failure of a son and bring a deputy with a .40, BPV, and tazer. stupid people.
            What's BPV?
            MRT
            37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
            30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
            27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
            Originally posted by Tippey764
            I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
            Originally posted by deevergote
            sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffMisiak View Post
              What's BPV?
              Bullet proof vest

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffMisiak View Post
                1. Not here it's not.
                2. Unless I showed you, you would never know I was recording you.

Well i don't know laws state by state but my point here is that if your case is based on a phone recording or tape recording, your probably fucked.

On the whim that its admissible, if something comes up the judge will surely throw it out....if its even allowed at all.

Because trying to stir up shit is fun, right?

I don't sweat. I've got more cylinders, hp, torque, drive wheels than him. You won't see me sweatin it.

And before he tries to throw the MPG card, if I gave a shit at all about fuel mileage, I'd buy a Kia.

But yeah Ralphie, I just got off the phone with her insurance. She got denied the ability to view the tape as I knew she would. Now she's wants me to call her, and meet her somewhere so we can park close and she can see if the damage matches. But she like wants her son around like WTF is he going to do but escalate the situation????????? I'll see your failure of a son and bring a deputy with a .40, BPV, and tazer. stupid people.
                It just astonishes me. Like there have been plenty of times where im about to write back or post something and im like, "you know what..not a good idea". So i don't post. Posting that you have negative comments to write but are not going to post them are even worse. Makes no sense to me.

Comment

Well i don't know laws state by state but my point here is that if your case is based on a phone recording or tape recording, your probably fucked.

On the whim that its admissible, if something comes up the judge will surely throw it out....if its even allowed at all.

It just astonishes me. Like there have been plenty of times where im about to write back or post something and im like, "you know what..not a good idea". So i don't post. Posting that you have negative comments to write but are not going to post them are even worse. Makes no sense to me.
                  Agreed. Someday we all grow up I suppose. he's a lil younger than me I think... Maybe it's just around the corner.

Still though, why don't people go around smashing cars left and right in parking lots I wonder? It's apparantly VERY easy to get away with.

Comment

Too bad Wal*Mart was not of any help. Still, that tape could be used in small claims court if her insurance denies you. But I guess it's not really worth it for the amount of the repair if under 500.
                    I agree with you on the posting....there is a post I'd love to make..but at the risk of being history I will just let it go.
                    Last...seems in your state, they need a "over 60" drivers' competence test. First on the test...can you see. Second..can you walk
                    I have seen totally messed up, limping old people get into the drivers seat and drive.WTF! I got 5 year till that test..I better say fit.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that at 60 everyone should lose their keys.

I'm saying they need to be monitored. I've seen elderly folks take 5 full minutes to get out of their parked cars with their walkers. How, IN THE NAME OF FUCK, if your body cannot stand you up in under 5 to 10 seconds, could you EVER fucking justify that they can operate a vehicle safely??? 3000lb bullet with a "might as well be dozing" granny driving? Fuck that... It's completely unsafe.

Comment

I can see it now...

"This 80 year old asshole in an old ass 93 Honda accord backed into me today! wtf! who drives those anymore? He was rambling something about a flush mount spoiler or something."

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                          I can see it now...

"This 80 year old asshole in an old ass 93 Honda accord backed into me today! wtf! who drives those anymore? He was rambling something about a flush mount spoiler or something."
                          Haha...

Except I don't rock cb7's anymore. I caught the V8 bug... If it don't got a V8, I just can't justify spending money on it!

Comment

Working...
                          X