Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
    Translation=

His boy ran a light near a bridge where the streets are short. He did it twice so hes going to get fucked twice.

In NYC the Avenues are long and the # streets are short
    and the winner is

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
      What did you just say?
      Im sorry tippey yeah what ralphie said. There was a short intersection after a street which contains two cameras. One street contained one camera and up ahead down the block is a short street that contained a camera two.

Now both of these two cameras a linked together you run one the other is a short street so your bound to get tagged by that one too. So in the end you get double penetrated by both cameras as they will send you both tickets in the mail. Now the law over here in NYC states if you let your tickets run up to $1000 in the city from unpaid tickets you are subject for confiscation of your car.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
        and the winner is
        lol

I was hoping i was right or i was going to look like a major asshole.

Glad i interpreted properly!

Sucks for your boi...thats why i don't fuck with the red lights....leave that shit alone.

SI got a lot of them shits too...especially when you come off the expressway....so you know mofos are doing 50+ at least.

Comment

lol

I was hoping i was right or i was going to look like a major asshole.

Glad i interpreted properly!

Sucks for your boi...thats why i don't fuck with the red lights....leave that shit alone.

SI got a lot of them shits too...especially when you come off the expressway....so you know mofos are doing 50+ at least.
          Now I havent seen the ones on the highway how do they calibrate? And catch people speeding like that is it that serious and doesnt that take the jobs away from law enforcement?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJh3tOiDq8w

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_e2B...eature=related

Comment

Now I havent seen the ones on the highway how do they calibrate? And catch people speeding like that is it that serious and doesnt that take the jobs away from law enforcement?
                Na it isn't on the highway....you know how like for instance exit 15 on the belt....you can get off and then make a U and get back on??

Well in Staten Island when you get off the expressway some of the lights at the end of the exit ramp have the camera...because no one ever stops for those lights lol.

Comment

Na it isn't on the highway....you know how like for instance exit 15 on the belt....you can get off and then make a U and get back on??

Well in Staten Island when you get off the expressway some of the lights at the end of the exit ramp have the camera...because no one ever stops for those lights lol.
                  oh shit the money train lol.

Comment

oh shit the money train lol.
                    Yes! Let me put it this way, camera got so many cars the flash burnt out twice already.

That camera is Bloomberg's cash cow.

Comment

Mike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-vId...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85NCq...eature=related the last oen is the best though
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_oqr...eature=related
                      Last edited by h22sparkle; 02-01-2011, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        The rules always apply. Especially in inclement weather.

Whether you're joking or not, from previous posts of yours I have read about your driving habits, you sound like one of the most irresponsible and dangerous drivers to share the road with.
                        Im not joking. Why should I stop at that stop sign if Im the only one on the road? Why should I wait for green to turn of clearly no one is coming? Why should I drive behind someone and risk getting stuck behind someone who's going too slow?

Let me guess, because there is a sign?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

I'm now very interested in this tric plate.

I kinda want one, once my car is capable of exceeding speeds of 148.

http://www.michigan.gov/msp/0,1607,7...6274--,00.html

I can't believe that info is publicly available!
                          MRT
                          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                          Originally posted by Tippey764
                          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Sux man i currently fighting one for 500 but i came accross some info. Those cameras are illegal at least here in cali . First they cant take a pic of u juss ur car .. ur car because its on public property .. not u cuz u r in ur car . Law states that any thing u own is ur private property witch to take a pic of u is invasion of ur privacy..

Second. The cameras r own by a company in Az. So wen u get ur ticket in the mail it comes from Az. Witch mean cali is not giving u a ticket its Az. It out of their jurestriction .

Third.. in order for Az. To get that ticket or pic of me and my license plate it had to be sent cross state lines.Law states that ur info can not be sent cross state lines with out ur consent.

Srry if any confusion but my history teacher explained it to me and gave me a copy of all the laws they were breaking . He says it works so yea and he is one smart mofo

I apologize if i confuse anyone lol

Comment

I do not believe we have any of these in Alabama. Gotta love the south cause id have like 40 tickets by now.
                              -Will

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                                I had heard that about them being unenforceable, but I didn't want to push it. If it DID become an issue then life would be more of a hassle (it does say in the notice that failure to respond would result in a warrant for my arrest... it seems illegal to make such a claim if it's not true!)

As for stealing freedoms... you're absolutely right. Our entire government is set up that way. The people ARE in control, but it's such a pain in the ass to make anything happen, and to learn all the ins and outs of the system, that very few people bother even trying. I'll admit that I'm a willing victim... but as you said, it depends on the person. If I sacrifice so much of my time fighting for my freedom, then I've already forfeit my freedom!
                                Like I said, depends on the state. Here it took me less time to find the info on the net than it would have to write and mail the check. Freedom enhanced, effort saved, and cheaper to boot. It was a win, win, win, for me.

P.S. they are the gov't. There is no such thing as "false advertising." Our tickets said that too. They were full of shit. If they tell you they will (or may) issue a warrant, you are 10x more likely to pay. I mean, imagine if they said "it is uneconomical for us to enforce this if it costs us money, so really, we can't do anything. Herein lies a set of circumstances in which you can avoid the penalties with absolutely no repercussion."

It is simple. Make it uneconomical for them, and they go away. When you are dealing with 1984, you will wish you had stood up. Just saying.
                                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X