• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've driven this car.

Boo-yeah!

Yes, this makes me cooler than you.

Comment

Oh god I remember the riceology 101 vid... and the ct 1 meet vid.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Here comes that bandwidth limit...

Please, for the sake of keeping this site up... click "save as" and save the files to watch them, don't run them from the server!

I need to rewatch these myself. I know the snow one is great, and the one that I always referred to as "the one with the fence"... I THINK it's the longest one... Steve made fantastic use of music. The man certainly knew how to make an intriguing video!
        I've also seen a short film he made for a senior project in college. I helped a bit with the script (basically just looking it over and telling him it was awesome.) It was really cool to see that script come to life! I'll have to see if that video is posted anywhere. It's not his CB7, but certainly worth seeing!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          I've also seen a short film he made for a senior project in college. I helped a bit with the script (basically just looking it over and telling him it was awesome.) It was really cool to see that script come to life! I'll have to see if that video is posted anywhere. It's not his CB7, but certainly worth seeing!
          I tried to get him to use "Injection" by Rise Against during the credits.

Comment

That would have been cool!

Comment

wow...I remember Theo's car like it was yesterday...where did time go. Quick someone find the video from the meet at Val's house..when I had my truck and it flung a rock at Maples stock Civic.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

i remember driving pass target where steve worked at the time just to get a look at this ride so clean!!!
                WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                  wow...I remember Theo's car like it was yesterday...where did time go. Quick someone find the video from the meet at Val's house..when I had my truck and it flung a rock at Maples stock Civic.
                  I have an alarm?

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                    I have an alarm?

That damn car alarm would NOT shut off..and Chris' Subie..taking that road pretty fast I thought I was going to die. The whole drunken fiasco with that chubby chick who yakked all over Eric's teg...Id never seen a girl scream bloody murder about that before..but in the end that was a fun time.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    Legend FSM

Comment

if anybody locates any other videos from old meets on their websites or hard drives i would be GLAD to host them!!!

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      Here comes that bandwidth limit...

Please, for the sake of keeping this site up... click "save as" and save the files to watch them, don't run them from the server!
                      mirrored for the sake of the server lol

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Sweet stuff! Regardless of who posted the vid on YT, it should be used as a prime example of why CB's look great CLEAN.
                        I liked my civic as well, but there will just never be quite anything like the sight of a super respectable, clean, well thought out CB or CD.
                        You can't beat it.

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                        X