Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What on earth, somebody needs to tell this hussie to keep it classy *sip* *nsfw lang*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What on earth, somebody needs to tell this hussie to keep it classy *sip* *nsfw lang*

There's just no way to describe this, you must read!

11/16 UPDATE: Malodorous suspect gets 90 days in jail.

Meet Melissa Lee Williams. The West Virginia woman, 41, is facing assault and weapons charges after allegedly waving a knife at two men who declined her demands to engage in sexual conduct at a motor inn.

The October 22 incident is detailed in an amusing/gross Jackson County Sheriff’s Department report excerpted here.

According to investigators, Williams--who lives four doors down from her estranged husband at the 77 Motor Inn--showed up at his door and asked Danny Williams and another man to “eat my pussy.” At this point, Williams, pictured in the mug shot at right, “commenced to undress herself,” reported Deputy Ross Mellinger.

While Danny Williams “declined said invitation,” the other man, Adam Watson, told cops that he “agreed to perform at her request.” However, as Watson approached Williams, “he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams.” Watson, understandably, “declined to proceed any further.”

This is when Melissa Williams allegedly “produced a lock-back folding knife,” opened it, and pointed the weapon at her estranged husband. She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report: “Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat.”

When Deputy Mellinger arrived on the scene he observed Williams--who, like the two men, appeared to be intoxicated--nude from the waist down. After pocketing a knife that was on the coffee table in front of Williams, Mellinger arrested her for domestic assault and brandishing a deadly weapon.

Williams, who was released from jail after posting $3000 bond, is next due in Jackson County Magistrate Court on February 16.
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...-police-report

aw gross!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

lmfao

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

EWW!

"Become overwhelmed by her vaginal Oder"
        MRT
        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
        Originally posted by Tippey764
        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
        Originally posted by deevergote
        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Stay classy, West Virginia.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

who wants fish??
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

God damn woman just buy a dog lol

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                Cliffs: West Virgina.
                Pretty much. As soon as I saw that, I knew that what followed wouldnt surprise me.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                  Cliffs: West Virgina.
                  Damn Fatboy never runs out of one liners.

Comment

I'd hit it lol

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
                      I'd hit it lol
                      with a truck

Comment

I think I vomited a little.
                        Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

hahaha!! panic room episode of family guy. Meg tries to rape the robbers!!! lmfao!!

Comment

That is pretty fucking gross and hilarious, but I don't get why the police and the media have to publicly humiliate people like that. She was drunk and stupid. Shit happens.

My swap thread
                            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
                            X