Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
    To Apu and Poor_monkey

A genuine big thanks goes out to both of you guys...cool to know a few members here do save lives.
    Thanks man

Speaking from a dispatchers point of view, we do the best we can to help everyone, unfortunately though, we are always the last to get thanked and the first to be blamed

Somebody has got to do it though!

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
      <--- 911 dispatcher right here, we have to put up with all the idiots yelling/crying/complaining before you guys find out about it
      you should play them a guitar riff to calm them down! lol. shit if i heard it i would

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Truthfully, I used to DD ALOT. But before my drives home, I'd take a test drive around the block. I had a snowy test drive and realized the stupidity of what I was doing. Last time I ever DD'ed.
        MRT
        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
        Originally posted by Tippey764
        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
        Originally posted by deevergote
        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
          so does the ambulence have 4wd?
          We have 2 4WD ambulances, we have one ATV which can carry s grand total of 5 including the patient. Other then that its skill and luck that gets us to most scenes, if we need 4WD someone will bring it to the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
            To Apu and Poor_monkey

A genuine big thanks goes out to both of you guys...cool to know a few members here do save lives.
            Apu knows as well as I do, some of the BS we put up with. Sometimes all you can do is your best and call it a day.

And to Apu... thanks man for getting us there and dealing with the family before we have to, the tone of your voice will tell me more then you can ever say on the radio.

Comment

I cant wait to see what kind of crazy clown shit people pull on the commute tomorrow. I work at a local ski area and, not to stereotype because its true, all the cars i see stuck rolled over on the side of the road, or going like 20 under on plowed roads, or tailgating that guy are from out of state. Usually MA, sometimes RI. Some people lack all sense and decency.

Comment

Defensive driving got replaced with Me First attitudes.

Comment

Originally posted by poor_monkey7 View Post
                  Apu knows as well as I do, some of the BS we put up with. Sometimes all you can do is your best and call it a day.

And to Apu... thanks man for getting us there and dealing with the family before we have to, the tone of your voice will tell me more then you can ever say on the radio.
                  Oh believe me, I know how bad some of the BS can be haha. The city I work with borders Dallas, so I've probably dealt with just about any and everything you can think of . I've been debating for the last year or so if I want to go to the police academy so I can get out of the cocoon that is dispatch, even the chief keeps asking me when I'm going to go since they will pay for me lol

Much respect goes out to you guys as well. I know you guys see things that I probably wouldn't to see, let alone touch or smell! Although, I have seen plenty of pictures of real homocides/suicides/deaths etc. and it's interesting to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
                    In Alabama one snowflake signals the end of the world and everyone stocks up on a months worth of food.

No we cant drive on snow either. In fact we suck.
                    speak for yourself pimp . not all alabama drivers suck in the snow .maybe just you .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X