Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

havent had a watch in forever, wanted one for over a year... finally got one! *pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flossing like a BOSS...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

my watch is on my phone :shrugs:
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

personally not a fan of watches... too big and bulky with too little use, to deal with wearing one every day... havent worn one in over 10 years at least, and don't plan to start. they are especially useless with having a cell in my pocket, and clocks just about everywhere I go/look...

my dad keeps ordering custom built watches from overseas... recent one (Damasko?) he got has a BEAUTIFUL movement, but the face is a little plain compared to the bling in here.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

When I land a good job I'll get a nice watch.
          My Car
          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

can't wear watches when you work on cars...
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
              personally not a fan of watches... too big and bulky with too little use, to deal with wearing one every day... havent worn one in over 10 years at least, and don't plan to start. they are especially useless with having a cell in my pocket, and clocks just about everywhere I go/look...

my dad keeps ordering custom built watches from overseas... recent one (Damasko?) he got has a BEAUTIFUL movement, but the face is a little plain compared to the bling in here.
              most of the best watches do have plain faces and the movement is the conversation piece. To the average person its just another watch. I want a A. Lange&Sohne or a Patek Philippe which are way too pricey but most designs are quite simply with 'to die for' movements.

I feel naked if i leave the house without a watch unless im going to the gym or b ball court.
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                my watch is on my phone :shrugs:
                I rarely look at my watch for the time, how bizarre huh? Its simply an accessory for me
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post

this.

I havent had a watch since grade 8 lol

Comment

I still have my watch from grade 8.

Comment

Seiko Watch as well. For the life of me I can't remember what model it is, ""snad something something something", but it retails around $450.
                      Has a lovely stop watch. For those track days.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Sure you can. I wear a Timex Expedition.

Pure plastic. No electrocution.

Then again, some wouldn't really call it a watch.
                        Last edited by foamypirate; 12-16-2010, 02:31 AM.
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

No shit man, ever since I welded my wedding ring against a starter terminal while pulling a tranny on a Dakota I don't wear any metal at all.

The watch I do have is a flight one. Forget what brand haven't worn it in years.

Comment

I have a wall clock with a big gold chain that I wear around my neck from time to time. Gotta do it big.

FLAVA FLAV!!

Comment

for those of you with self-winding watches, must they be worn every day? i wore it for a short amount of time yesterday and today it had stopped moving. it had to be wound up a little before it would start again.

is there a way to manually wind it? is it possible to overwind a watch like this? once watches are fully wound, how long do they go for before stopping? if this watch cant go through the night without stopping, that would be an issue. and yes, i know i can buy a winding base for the watch, but that seems a tad unnecessary... or is that just part of life owning a self-winding watch?

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang View Post
                                for those of you with self-winding watches, must they be worn every day? i wore it for a short amount of time yesterday and today it had stopped moving. it had to be wound up a little before it would start again.

is there a way to manually wind it? is it possible to overwind a watch like this? once watches are fully wound, how long do they go for before stopping? if this watch cant go through the night without stopping, that would be an issue. and yes, i know i can buy a winding base for the watch, but that seems a tad unnecessary... or is that just part of life owning a self-winding watch?
                                yes thats part of the life.

I have one self winding watch and i love it but i don't own a base but i will eventually.

Ive talked with a lot of watch makers and supposedly the best watchers use to be self winding and then they stopped making them but now they are coming back so if you have a self winding watch most likely it is a pretty good watch.

They usually last about a day if you wear it regularly.

I just reset mine when i want to wear it.

Comment

Working...
                                X