Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my palms are sweating, this is nuts

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81194386/

No he doesn't crash, so don't expect to see anything at the end. None the less. I just shat bricks. He's an idiot, yes, but holey cow!
    Been a long time. Still alive...

holy mcfucking shit!!! how did he not lose a mirror?? keeps getting crazier.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

that is nucking futs dude.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Ive seen this thing like 4 times now, lol. He's not doing anything REAL crazy but a few times it made my asshole pucker. He's skimming other cars by mere inches.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

looks like another ghost rider production...
          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

He's an idiot that deserves to crash.
            Worst part about it is that the car he eventually hits, will cause mental suffering to the driver of that vehicle.

Even his title shows he's an idiot, like hes proud of it.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

thats exactly how mfers end up with the head bust. and it makes all bikers look bad.
              MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

My nuts are sweating, that was palms!

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                He's an idiot that deserves to crash.
                Worst part about it is that the car he eventually hits, will cause mental suffering to the driver of that vehicle.

Even his title shows he's an idiot, like hes proud of it.
                I agree with that. Well, perhaps he doesn't deserve to crash... but he will eventually if he keeps doing that anyway.
                All it takes is one unaware driver, or one malicious driver to do something stupid. Hell, at that speed, even an aware driver doing what they SHOULD be doing wouldn't be able to move fast enough to get out of that guy's path... and at that speed, the biker isn't going to be doing much evasive driving either.

Let's just hope he doesn't reproduce before he crashes.

Comment

He's pretty good...would be a great way to beat traffic..
                  Last edited by vietkid_2006; 11-30-2010, 02:01 PM.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                  1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                  1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                  2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    I agree with that. Well, perhaps he doesn't deserve to crash... but he will eventually if he keeps doing that anyway.

If I reword that - I hope he suffers, and not someone else.
                    That's being brutally honest and I wouldn't honestly wish it on anyone, but I'd prefer him to make a mess of himself rather than an innocent person.

It's like a drunk driver killing another person - Personally I feel no sorrow for the driver.
                    Even though the person in this video probably isn't drunk (in fact it makes it even worse if he isn't) the same scenario exists.

I've been riding for a few years now, and as ChampCoupe said - This is what gives bikers a bad name.
                    I know plenty of people can move their car over 10 cm by pure accident before they would even realize that bike was 20 meters behind them.
                    At that speed he wouldn't even have a chance of leaning over in time to avoid a collision.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

i move over for motorcyclists. im not sure why i do but it's better than having my mirror taken off. a motorcycle can easily dip traffic so it's not like i can chase after him. it'd be effed.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

As reckless and dangerous as that is, it's quite impressive to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                          If I reword that - I hope he suffers, and not someone else.
                          That's being brutally honest and I wouldn't honestly wish it on anyone, but I'd prefer him to make a mess of himself rather than an innocent person.

It's like a drunk driver killing another person - Personally I feel no sorrow for the driver.
                          Even though the person in this video probably isn't drunk (in fact it makes it even worse if he isn't) the same scenario exists.

I've been riding for a few years now, and as ChampCoupe said - This is what gives bikers a bad name.
                          I know plenty of people can move their car over 10 cm by pure accident before they would even realize that bike was 20 meters behind them.
                          At that speed he wouldn't even have a chance of leaning over in time to avoid a collision.
                          Very much so. And yeah, being that reckless is no better than driving drunk, you're right. You're putting yourself in a position of limited, unpredictable control.

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                          i move over for motorcyclists. im not sure why i do but it's better than having my mirror taken off. a motorcycle can easily dip traffic so it's not like i can chase after him. it'd be effed.
                          If a motorcycle takes your mirror off, chances are he's going to be sliding on the ground afterward. That will knock him off balance pretty good!

I move for them, simply because if something goes wrong, they could die. Stupid or not, I don't want to be the one to kill them.

I got buzzed by 2 bikes going at least 100 in the middle of the night once. We were on an empty highway, on an overpass... I didn't even see their lights behind me, that's how fast they came up. One whizzed by so close on my right side that I felt the car pull to the right. Scared the SHIT out of me! I yanked left to correct the pull... and his dumbass buddy did the same thing on my left. Had I overcorrected in the panic that the first one nearly put me in, the second guy would've been dead.

Comment

He must have been running late to work.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                              He must have been running late to work.
                              It was time and a half and an old man fell in the tracks, this was his onlu option.

Comment

Working...
                              X