Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long ago, how many miles, and how much did you pay for your CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i bought mine a year ago and i paid $3200 for it and it had 190,000 miles on it, but i got it with an extra motor f22b2(94 accord) vtec head with the ecu and a jdm h22 tranny. So i think i got a good deal on it. Also i sold my old cb7 automatic for $2600 wit 145,000. So i think i did ok.
    " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

bought mine in october 4, 1990

bought it with 5 miles on it, 4 was made by my father. 1 was just to get the car into the show room.
      ...this was the showroom model
      we paid 21k out the door with everything.

i wouild sell my car for nothing under 6500 hehehe....though i wont sell.

am i the only one who has got theirs new?

now it has 160k on it...still looks like it came off the showroom floor =)
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech

now it has 160k on it...still looks like it came off the showroom floor =)
        lucky man... uve been able to make sure its been maintained, thats what keeps ur car so clean... usc is an original owner too...

i think most ppl here got theirs later.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

7/22/1993. picked up car from dealership. 195,### miles later, i'm still beating around in it.
          Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech

Got mine on June 1990 brand spankin' new ($17K)...

Not even thinking of selling my baby at this point (although I got numerous offers)... IMHO- the 4th gen is the best out of all the Accord generations... Got my $$$'s worth and then some...

L8z-
            Jay
            "Don't meddle with things you don't understand..."

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Another Gen4 CB7 ryde in the works...

Ryde Syndicate... "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense..."

Comment

got mine in September with around 160,000 miles on it for $300 and it runs great, only had to get it a new battery and tranny controller. i feel like i stole it.
              96 Civic DX (manual)
              91 Accord LX (auto)

Comment

bought my 1992 EX in November of 2001, with 116,000 miles for $4,300.

Comment

i am the third owner of my CB7 coupe 5spd...bought it from second owner in january 2002 for about $3000...originally the CB7 was to be a temporary solution to the loss of my EG6 SiR II,but i just cant seem to bear the thought of selling her to anyone.....after purchasing the CB7 discovered the second owner had blown one of the 4 cylinders, here is were i wish i had the knowledge of CB7s that i have now, back then....did not realize i could put a prelude engine in the CB7, so the second owner gave me $500 to help pay for the engine replacement even though it was $3000. and to tell the truth i found out about the swap potential about two months after replacing the blown engine with a f22a6 that had about 60k on it...a word to any else looking to buy a CB7 model- do not be impatient, do not jump on one just because it is the color and model of your choice or because it has all the options you are looking for. take it to a shop ( Honda Service ) and have them check over the whole thing. if you cant afford this-WAIT UNTIL YOU CAN. trust me on that one. luckily the CB7 i bought was immaculate on the outside, minus one dent on the driver side beside the gas cover...if there is a dent on this panel of the car do not buy it unless you know someone personally who can fix it, or you can do it...it cost me about $3000 to fix it at Honda....if not for replacing the engine, fixing that dent and the trunk leak being plugged i might have already been pushing my H22A powered CB7 through corners, hell might have even been able to afford a turbo bynow...oh well love the car through it all though.

Comment

i got my cb7 back in '97 for $8000 from a car dealer and it had a lil under 90,000 miles on it. the title was clean and the car was in excellant condition. i havent had any problems with her except for the necessary maintenance and a new set of axles...and she's still running strong!

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Brand new with 3 miles on the clock on the evening of August 10th 1992 for $16,800. What's funny was that we were headed to another dealer to buy the same car, but the last one they had left had 400 miles on it already! And the paint has spots on the surface. The saleman said that it's still considered a new car and that's why it was being sold for full price.... We left saying we'd go elsewhere. He then retorted by saying that there where no more white 4dr ex's to be found anywhere in the bay area. On the ride home, I remembered there was a dealer in nearby Walnut Creek. We found a salesman, asked for the same car, then we drove to their car lot which had a sea of white 4dr 4th gens. I remember counting at least 13 others

Ahhh memories...

Fockers wanted $1,000 extra for a spoiler, so the spoiler was a no-go..

Oh yeah, also remember the saleman wanting to charge us more for the car, when my Mom remembered that he was trying to sell us the car for the 93 price!
                      Last edited by Prez808; 11-18-2003, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X