X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1HG Vs JHM

clock is different font. lol
    wat?

there's also a difference in the price of them when bought new. the internals are swapable as well.

later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Nice, first thing i noticed when i got my new cb. I like the JHM one better lol
      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
        yeah, most of the 1HG parts were built by american manufacturers, while a JHM car will have japan-sourced parts. to be honest i prefer the JHM, that stock matted texture on the black plastic dash pieces is much smoother, the clock has a larger font, and just other various differences that youd probably only be able to notice them when comparing side by side... im on my 6th cb7 (a 1HG), but most of the dash parts are still the original parts ive been transferring over since my first JHM... the steering wheel, clock, dash bezel and buttons, etc...

an easy way to spot the difference in the clocks is the external flip door, itll either say BORG USA in the corner, or NS (for Nippon-Seiki)... NS are much nicer
        Good info
        wat?

Comment

yeah, most of the 1HG parts were built by american manufacturers, while a JHM car will have japan-sourced components. to be honest i prefer the JHM, that stock matted texture on the black plastic dash pieces is much smoother, the clock has a larger font, and just other various differences that youd probably only be able to notice them when comparing side by side... im on my 6th cb7 (a 1HG), but most of the dash parts are still the original parts ive been transferring over since my first JHM... the steering wheel, clock, dash bezel and buttons, etc...

i always wondered if anybody else really noticed... an easy way to spot the difference in the clocks is the external flip door, itll either say BORG USA in the corner, or NS (for Nippon-Seiki)... NS are much nicer

edit: oops

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Hrmmmm. My brothers coupe has the larger text one while my sedan has the smaller font one. Both are 1HG. Ill have to check the little door tomarrow.

Comment

Working...
            X