Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just had a flash back to "menace to society" the liquor store scene

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
    We should keep promoting that it's cool to be gangster and keep airing shows like MTV, etc. It is just said there is so much lack of parenting, so kids will learn from other sources. The more you give them, the more they will be corrupted by what society deems popular (i.e. high tech phones w/texting, facebook, myspace, violent video games, etc). If every parent did their job correctly, we'd be fine. For those that do not, they reproduce and teach their kids the same and it goes on.
    i agree with that i hate mtv now....i have 3 kids, i believe video games are fine parents just need to distinguish the difference...

also to the op glad your ok...
    Last edited by blazenem; 06-01-2011, 03:44 PM.

Ride List
    1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
    2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
    newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Wow was not expecting that kind of ending wow! Glad you are alright. Thanks for sharing that with us. Never saw that coming I would have been scared also.
      Destiny Struggles To Reassert The Pattern That Was Meant To Be. Also Some Of These Members Are Wise Guys With There Wise Guy Answers . Also only inexperienced drivers put donuts in front . You can follow me but it's going to hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by darkfusion42 View Post
        I would have chased his punk ass down, taken his gun, bent his ass over my knee and give him the ass whuppin he needed.
        That would've been hilarious once he started crying!
        MRT
        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
        Originally posted by Tippey764
        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
        Originally posted by deevergote
        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

yesterday while walking to work i saw this kid and his parents. the father had pants below his waist and the mom was well, ghetto as fuck. the little kid was walking and moving his hand around like he was rapping while doing some weird pimp walk. all i could do was face palm and hope he doesnt come out dumber than he already is
          Last edited by Law Grandeur; 06-01-2011, 11:53 PM.

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
            yesterday while walking to work i saw this kid and his parents. the father had pants below his waist and the mom was well, ghetto as fuck. the little kid's was walking and moving his hand around like he was rapping while doing some weird pimp walk. all i could do was face palm and hope he doesnt come out dumber than he already is
            I saw something similar. complete idiots

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
              yesterday while walking to work i saw this kid and his parents. the father had pants below his waist and the mom was well, ghetto as fuck. the little kid's was walking and moving his hand around like he was rapping while doing some weird pimp walk. all i could do was face palm and hope he doesnt come out dumber than he already is
              You should've honked and yelled something.
              MRT
              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
              Originally posted by Tippey764
              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
              Originally posted by deevergote
              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I have my Utah License, it is the best thing ever. Love it!
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by darkfusion42 View Post
                  I would have chased his punk ass down, taken his gun, bent his ass over my knee and give him the ass whuppin he needed.
                  And you would have been shot and probably killed.

People thinking like this are just as bad as someone that carries a gun with the intent of using it in an offensive manner. Who the fuck thinks they can beat someone with a gun? Idiots, that's who.

And really, forum as a whole, you think kids are bad today? What about in the middle ages, when kids would literally kill others for food. Does that happen today? Not as far as I can tell. Comparing apples to oranges, but it does put things in perspective.

Sure, there are a lot of screwed up kids out there but that is more a function of parents that don't care than anything else. That said, I do believe that kids have greater access to view others with poor behavior (movies, TV, music, etc.) than kids did a few generations ago.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Working...
                  X