What rattles on your CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What rattles on your CB7?

Now that its getting colder you probably have some squeeking, howling, or rattling somewhere in your car? I have some vibration/rattling where the dash meets the driver door, the right side windows rattle, and I have a squeaky front passenger side seat. Those are the most common, along with the rough idle. So what are your vibrations/rattles?
    Last edited by thatsitbelowradarSTL; 04-17-2004, 03:49 PM.
    Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
    Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

My headliner does.. and you can hear my kit rubbing when I leave my apartment compex . One of my engine mounts if busted, so you can hear my engine knock at certain times.. but H22A here I come!

I'm pleased with my 93 even though my regulators are fucked up, AC needs to be replaced ($500).. and yada yada!
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

my frickin ball joints are so stupid and make noise... oh an my trunk rattles when i turn on the bass i hate that too, oh and my rearview mirror is soooo fuckin annoying....

Comment

my driver side window rattles pretty bad but only when the window is cracked a little....my ball joints rattle as well but i am getting them replaced first thing this winter when i put the car up...and somewhere on my back deck ..i think one of my speaker mounts...rattles pretty good when i hit bumps....oh well it still sounds good from the outside...

WHO CARES ABOUT THE STEREO, I WANNA HEAR MY EXHAUST!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

h22a swap thats what im talkin about my coilover is busted that fucked up

Comment

both my driver and passenger windows rattle and shake whenever they are even slightly open to completely open.... its so annoying they rattle when i drive slow or fast, they rattle when i accelerate..as long as they are open they rattle
            what can be done to fix this.

Comment

Probably need new window regulators or tracks, mine do the same thing and I need 2 new regulators.
              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

my doors stick to the frame, my front handles get stuck up, the back windows squeal when going down, my rear passenger speaker buzzes/rattles when up loud enough. there are countless other problems that im not even gonna mention.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

my dash rattles and sakes like fuck when the car is idleing or in reverse I hate it also the wholce car when I turn up the bass

Comment

my front left shock or coilover is the most ANOOOOOOYING noise

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

It seems that my cupholder or my glovebox is always making some kind of noise... And now I think one of my axles is going bad (again...) I guess stock Accord axles aren't made for 200hp! (well, 180 or so to the wheels...)

Comment

my hood pins rattle a lot when i put it in reverse, and i have a lot of squeking from my bushings i think, or i dont really know what its from

Comment

my drivers side window when down about an inch(nowhere else), and it rattles. when i roll up my window, it also expands the door panel... kinda weird. Does anyone else have the expanding door panel problem?

My control arms hit and scratch my fenders...really annoying.

And on the highway, I can hear something rattling under the glovebox... not sure what it is, but im about to rip it out if i find it.

Comment

my door panels expand a very little bit. hardly even notice it at all, but when i did a few weeks ago i think when u put the window all the way up tight, the door panel gets pushed against teh door more. right?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

My driver side door panal rattles. It gets pretty annoying! It doesn't do it all the time though just on random days!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X