A Better Beer Bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Better Beer Bottle

1963, the Heineken World Bottle, the“brick that holds beer”, was created after Mr. Heineken visited the Caribbean. He saw two problems: beaches littered with bottles and a lack of affordable building materials. The solution: beer bottle bricks!

Originally posted by deevergote
    "rice" is opinion. Personally, I don't care what other people have on their cars, and I put what I like on my own. I wouldn't put what I consider "rice" on my own car, but I don't particularly care what others think of it.

that is a great idea! now if only heineken didnt taste like skunk...

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
      now if only heineken didnt taste like skunk...

wow dude.. u have to be kiddin. wat do u drink?

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post

wow dude.. u have to be kiddin. wat do u drink?
        i mainly drink good old bud light or boulevard wheat. i've only had a heineken once and i absolutely hated it.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

bud light?!?!!!!!!!

PUKE!!!

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
            bud light?!?!!!!!!!

PUKE!!!
            x2. you should consider broadening your beer horizon. start sampling random beers when you go to the store. or find a restaurant that has a bunch of different beers. Around me theres a place called the winking lizard. they have over 100 different beers. theres some good stuff out there. you'll never want to drink bud again.

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

but anyway, back on topic. those brick bottles are pretty cool.

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

Making walls out of wine bottles is also pretty common
                My Car
                FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                  bud light?!?!!!!!!!

PUKE!!!
                  the truth; IT HAS BEEN SPOKEN

Comment

Originally posted by honda_kid View Post
                    x2. you should consider broadening your beer horizon. start sampling random beers when you go to the store. or find a restaurant that has a bunch of different beers. Around me theres a place called the winking lizard. they have over 100 different beers. theres some good stuff out there. you'll never want to drink bud again.
                    where do you get the idea that i dont try new beers? i just stated that i am not a fan of heineken. i like many different kinds of beers and try new stuff whenever i can, but bud light is cheap and im a poor college student working part time at a pizza place. i cant afford the good stuff.

Comment

Bud Light is refreshing.

I'm not a huge Heinekin fan myself... but they DO have innovative ideas, and I like the concept of this one!

Comment

What beer don't taste (and smell) like skunk (more like skunk piss).

Originally posted by deevergote
                        "rice" is opinion. Personally, I don't care what other people have on their cars, and I put what I like on my own. I wouldn't put what I consider "rice" on my own car, but I don't particularly care what others think of it.

Comment

To you? I assume nothing. People have different tastes

Comment

the building materials werent affordable cause everyone was drinking so much daym beer and getting tickets for littering !

if u live in the south and u dont drink heine then ur heine wont be in the south 4 long

they should still make bottles like that. it would tripple the youtube, collegehumor.com, and break.com videos and hits
                            Last edited by xkjnboix; 10-27-2009, 10:07 AM.
                            frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

cool!! where are these bottles now??? i guess they never took off because i have yet to hear of or see pictures of anything built by them. maybe its because heine tastes terrible and nobody bought enough of them :P to be honest they would make a very cool look, considering they would let green light in during the day. id imagine they are very strong bottles too, but i guess nowadays just recycling them is a better idea than building stuff out of them lol

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                              X