Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would u do ladies if your man gave u anything u wanted and still was the man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would u do ladies if your man gave u anything u wanted and still was the man?

Well iwas wondering if your mas was always giving u anything what u wanted wat would u do? how would u feel and he said that u never had to lift a finger and relax not worry about the kids the car and bills how would u take that i mean iam so woman are gold diggers but personally i have a man who is the vbest thing to me in this world he makes me feel special everday we are together. I want to know what u ladies would do about this and if he told u that he just would not want to see u unhappy and make u happy by buying differnent things all day what i n the world would some of us do? :booty: :sleep: ANYONE PLEASE RESPOND I WOULD LIKE THAT THANKS
    Last edited by RacerGirl21; 11-05-2003, 02:37 AM.
    Racergirl21

:wtf:

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I don't speak un-educated eubonics. Any one know of a good translation sight?

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

money is no object to me, gifts are no object....

yet my point is that gifts really dont mean much to me..of course it holds a nice meaning but there are more important things that buying eachother things.....the most important thing is the connection between the man and the woman.

then the gifts are just a bonus =)

yet refering to u if i were to tell a girl that she doesnat have to do a thing, thats more controlling in my aspect...at least let the woman do what she wants to do...if she wants to work...ill let her go for it...its her life....but if she needs the time and space...ill give it to her and support her and help her no matter wut.

ur directing this thread towards femals =) i just gave u my male point of view
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Lots of oral I would imagine...

Comment

What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
              why would any guy waste his efforts all on one female when there are many many more to impress......guys like that are either dumb, know they found a girl who accepts their small sinep, or are doing the same things for other girls and you just dont' know it
              People these days

Comment

just a difference in philosophy, fizz.

not everyone's looking for a harem. physical connection is fun and all but when you make an emotional and mental connection... words just can't describe how great that is.

but it's cool to think how you think. i'm certainly not passing judgment here. i've got no problems with my small sinep and my lovely fiancee close by my side.
                Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

i'm with you on that, fizz.
                  Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

hell fuckin yeah i second that shit nothing worst than a lazy ass but also remember times are tough alotta people with nice jobs rather hire from the family than higher an outsider with a clean record .

Comment

oh yeah racergirl21 please slow down for us all we cant keep up lol. Just type normal youll get your point across better that way I didnt even understand you almost

Comment

well thanks everyone for the respond back but mannly this topic was something out of the blue k well i hope u all know that i am not into material things but any holla back and fizzbob can go somewhere else : :
                        Racergirl21

Comment

Originally posted by RacerGirl21
                          well thanks everyone for the respond back but mannly this topic was something out of the blue k well i hope u all know that i am not into material things but any holla back and fizzbob can go somewhere else : :
                          he can go somewhere else? god forbid he gives his opinion on something, and you disagree with it

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

hey guys, lets be nice here, sounds likes shes a highly educated woman of todays modern society with an awesome sense of grammatical correctness and pucntuality in the english language!

rrrrrrrrright......
                            2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                            2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Uh racergurl please stop you offending all of us he just stated his opinion no harm no foul. I believe fizzbob is right working is hard at times but to get rewarded with after hard work come celebration. Not only that if that was the case with a climate controlled garage I would definitely have a hydrolic lift built in there for 2 cars cause hey shit happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X