dad wont let kid play rally game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dad wont let kid play rally game

Colin McRae Rally 2005 is one of the most (if not, THE MOST) realistic rally video game to date. well, one unfortunate kid wont get to play his own copy. kinda. just read:

link

Re: dad wont let kid play rally game

Originally posted by sothea_sun
    Colin McRae Rally 2005 is one of the most (if not, THE MOST) realistic rally video game to date. well, one unfortunate kid wont get to play his own copy. kinda. just read:

link
    What a close minded bastard. We can use without people like that in this world.
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

id seriously consider running away. not because of that specific reason, but because its a sign of how closeminded and absolutely retarded the dad is.

ugh, people like that piss the crap out of me.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

wow, there is no need for stupidity like that. what kind of backward hill billy would think a thing like that?! i understand being mad about americans losing jobs, but its not becuase of japenese or other people, its just that americans dont work as well as people in other countrys.
        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

unfortunately we have way too many people that are just like that guy. Ford or Chevy are god to them.

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
            unfortunately we have way too many people that are just like that guy. Ford or Chevy are god to them.
            If our American auto makers would pull their heads out of their asses and make cars that people want, then we would probably have more people buying Ford, Chevy, etc. Instead, these manufactures try to give us tupoware interiors and engines that don't last 200k. I don't fault our foreign competitors at all for building a better car.
            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

What a drunk. Sounds like he owns a ford with stars and bars in the back window. If that is for real, he can give me $50 and I'll go beat up his dad for him, who wants to help hold him down?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
              where you been, is something wrong?
              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
                What a drunk. Sounds like he owns a ford with stars and bars in the back window. If that is for real, he can give me $50 and I'll go beat up his dad for him, who wants to help hold him down?
                i got dibs on the knee caps!

but seriously, thats so ignorant, i dont even know what to say.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                X