• Time
  • Show
Clear All

werd yo...

miss alot of them...

i got labeled the "kid" alot.. lol

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

I'm talking about people that are pre-cb7tuner mainly. granted, my examples have been from this site...

I want to see some of the oldschool people that were maybe in and out of the scene before this site even existed!

Comment

Deev, you being in the NY/NJ area, you know/knew alot of guys cuz you lived close. Dont you and cpmike and uslspct[sp?] and Justin and maple...all live like, within an hour of eachother..

I had never really thought to tune Accords before i saw StickyDilJoe's. I wasnt aware of their potential until then. I mean i had seen bodykits and lame wheels, but cb7tuner really opened the doors for me.

Ive seen and heard about a few guys who've either been tuning for 10+ years or who have owned them since day one and they did the 3-spoke wheels and the ARs, and the purple tint.

I imagine the majority of the swap guys or the guys who really paved alot of paths are out in Cali. i can see them knowing about the H22 swap back in like '96.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i had other pictures from 2001-2002 but they got deleted due to my hard drive crashing a few years ago. this i what i salvaged

my car in early 2002 before cb7tuner.com haha

Comment

Timmy?
            Uncle El?

Comment

Man, Usc's TE37 setup with those massive brakes was sex. I wish I still had that wallpaper...

Uncle El, Lithium92, Adam [blk with sigma kit] (cant remember his SN), Primo, Rebels, KentuckyAccord, BustedLX, f22accord (something like that, he had the pinkish/red CB on spray), hell even MRX with his early tuning. Miss those days

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                Deev, you being in the NY/NJ area, you know/knew alot of guys cuz you lived close. Dont you and cpmike and uslspct[sp?] and Justin and maple...all live like, within an hour of eachother..
                not really, deever & nick(uslspct) are in south jersey. 2 hours up in north jersey is justin(doctorcipher) & mauricio(excalibur02)... another hour north into southern NY is me and larry(oneoffaccord) and then 3 hours past me is wayne(maple). so between deever and wayne is like a 6+ hour difference... definitely not "local" we are all just "north east"

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
                  I've been OG since 2001 when I started working on the car...
                  X2...I been working on CB7s since I was 16...My mom had a 90 EX auto Mullberry... Thats what got me started into CB7s.

it was 1996...when I opened my eyes to CB7s.

ever since high school..thats what my entire family owns. aside from a 98 and 95 Accord..but thats whats apart of my family..Honda Accords.

me..( Numerous Accords since I was 17 ..now pushing 30 ) CURRENT: 92 EX auto

mom..her 90 EX mulberry..then her 91 LX frosty. Now her 98 Accord LX

stepdad.. 92 EX coupe

Sister.. 95 EX Sedan.

Brother 88 LXi

*** Im the one that maintains them.

then..when I learned of CB7tuner..and all the CB7 owners...I had to join back in 2006.
                  Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 07-09-2009, 11:44 AM.
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

I guess I'm off to a good start then, begain messing with them around 15 and I'm almost 17

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                    "The Turtle"
                    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                      I guess I'm off to a good start then, begain messing with them around 15 and I'm almost 17
                      Nice! I started driving mine when I was just 17. Now I'm 34!

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
                        we in the same boat...we got OVER 12 years experience on these cars!
                        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

I'm at about two years now and still learning more and more. I waant another one so I can really have some fun.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                          "The Turtle"
                          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                            For me it was lithium92's car that even got me interested in modding the CB.

I know a few of the nicer cars in so cal the owners have had them for like 10 years. Lummiecb7 has had his since like 93 and his car has been going back and forth between stock and modded since then.
                            Yup had my car since '93.
                            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                              not really, deever & nick(uslspct) are in south jersey. 2 hours up in north jersey is justin(doctorcipher) & mauricio(excalibur02)... another hour north into southern NY is me and larry(oneoffaccord) and then 3 hours past me is wayne(maple). so between deever and wayne is like a 6+ hour difference... definitely not "local" we are all just "north east"
                              Yeah, we all see each other once or twice a year at best.

I do have a fairly large crowd down here to hang with though... uslspct, jak frostwhite, icedplaya123, bcozzi71, 93twodoorLX, alb_accord, championpanda (he never posts, but PMs me occasionally to tell me when he changes his number... )
                              There are a few more, but those are the ones I seem to talk to the most (alb and panda aren't the most common, but occasional. the others I talk to regularly)

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
                                fuck, i couldnt keep my car that long. hondas for lyfe but i need to change to different shit.
                                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X