Clear All

favorite player in mario kart 64

toad is the man he has that top end lol and he is the best

I always play with Toad, he's alright.

Yoshi's the fastest though.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

yoshi is the fastest but for some reason i can only win a race when i use peach

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Hmmm i dk.

I rock luigi on mk for the ds.

Comment

yea yoshi is tite sounds like he red lines at like 12,000rpm

Comment

Toad - fastest (#1 lightest character)
            Yoshi - most maneuverable

Peach - best compromise between the two. the #2 lightweight, jsut SLIGHTLY slower than toad, her added weight makes her a little more resilient against bumping and getting spun out. also just slightly LESS maneuverable than yoshi, who tends to have rediculous oversteer which leads to a decrease in his speed.

so i think overall Peach is the best. ive been playing with her since the very beginning (based on the user manual that came with the game that i bought for $69.99 the day it came out) because she had the best mix of stats, and she has proven to me to be better than any other character that ive tried.

and you do NOT want to mess with me & peach in MK64. i was able to shut down nearly every person i have EVER MET who claimed to be good at that game. i stopped playing really mainly because without any challenge, it loses its fun...

this question makes me think... whos the best character from smash bros 64? lol

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i just played this two days ago, the toadman is the best
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Anyone remember the shortcuts, like jumping over the wall on the hump on warrio's level

Oh and Yoshi ftw

Comment

if your a rider and u don't get hit or mess up then bowser(slow acceleration high top speed) is the fastest u have to take advantage of the mini turbo u do by sliding around a turn

i was always peach for some reason maybe cause she was very similar to koopa troopa in the super nes version
                  ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

hes quick.

btw there was gunna be another caracter instead of donkey kong

Magikoopa

also heres some info...
                    The characters are divided into three categories. The 'Light weights' include Peach, Yoshi and Toad. These characters are favored for their quick acceleration. The 'Heavy weights' include Wario, Bowser, and Donkey Kong. These characters are favored for their responsive steering. The 'Middle weights', Mario and Luigi, are balanced characters.
                    Last edited by Night Wolf; 05-12-2009, 08:36 PM.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

i was always warrio. or dunky kong. i just loved ramming ppl. but my cousin who just flat out love yoshi. good god that kid was like 6 at the time and he just wasted us. kinda changed my thinking of toad peach and yoshi after that lol
                      1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

The short cuts were awesome. I remember jumping the wall on the stadium one, or hitting the jump on the beach one and going thru that cave. The backwards levels were fun. The rainbow level had one too, but you had to do it just right, shaved off a shit ton of time, but, if you missed it, you got screwed

Comment

I like the song in the rainbow one. reminds me of the past

btw anyone ever try the short cut in the wild west one? with all the trains

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

this question makes me think... whos the best character from smash bros 64? lol[/QUOTE]

thats easy caption falcon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                              I like the song in the rainbow one. reminds me of the past

btw anyone ever try the short cut in the wild west one? with all the trains

yea some times u get trucked by that train if ur not fast enough lol

Comment

Working...
                              X