Thank You TimmyOtool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You TimmyOtool

I just have to make a public thread about this.

Tim, you're a standout guy. I got them today. Thank you so much for everything. You really didn't have to get involved. But I'm glad you did.

Basically Tim helped me out by getting me a part when I didn't think I was gonna get it. He didn't have to get involved, but he did. He definitely earned a ton of respect in my eyes.

Even though technically I didn't buy from him, he already gets a seller vouche from me. Thanks again dude!

yeah, tim is a great guy, to bad i cant talk to him that often, i guess he's really busy, hope you past your test from awhile back, havent been able to you lately

hit me up on aim next time you have a chance if you read this thread

i have tons of respect of him too
    Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

Yes. Thank you Timmy for handling it. I really appreciate you coming over to get the parts to ship out. Just get back at me when you're free so we can hopefully get started w/ thee project.

And to you, Mike. My sincerest apologies. I had my personal drama to tend to and I'm sorry that it inadvertently affected. Just to make sure, you did get those sidemarkers also, right? Just a small peace offering. Sorry if at anytime you thought you were getting screwed out of some money. But like I said, bad things happened at a bad time.

Enjoy the parts, bro. And post up some pics. Peace....
      O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

why only now did i see this thread! all i can say is NO PROBLEM guys! if it wasn't for you all, and this board, i wouldn't have my obession that is the 4th generation accord. i almost gave up on my baby a few years back but i'm glad i kept her.

i really don't like people getting dicked over, even online, and if i could lend a helping hand, i would especially if it involves my hobby. as much as it is rewarding to receive all this praise, i'm also honored and very thankful! tons of respect back to you guys as well!

btw, this officially is my own vouch thread! yay!
        1cor10:31
        - 92 LX coupe
        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

ya thanks timmy for handling our mirrors for us...

that relay ever come in?
          OS^e
          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

i had to click on this thread .. just gotta bump it up . this guy is one of the koolest guys here in cb7tuner.
            "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

^^^^ agreed the few times i have spoken with him he seemed like a really nice guy and his car gives me somethin to shoot for definately one of my favorite rides on the site

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

timmy is the man!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

he's aight...all you guys are doing is giving him a bigger head so im here to bring him back to reality... but all around cool guy

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                  Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                  no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                  So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Don't really know you that we'll, but I love your car. You've had that thing for so long and that really means something. From all your posts that I read, you really know your stuff and you're very polite!

Dan

Comment

just got some speaker pods from him.. left me a tracking number via pm and they got here faster than i expected.. definitely vouch for him..

thanks again

Comment

their's been a few people here who've done stuff like that for other members that have been shafted, by others. i did it for maple on the window switch. it helps a lot for the reputation of this board people being good to each other. especialy when 99% of the members realy don't know one another. props to the 0tool-man. good job bro!

Comment

Sorry to go offtopic, but Timmy your car is teh win!!!11111111

and you're a cool guy to boot. ROCK!
                          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

I bought Prelude VTEC calipers & brackets from Tim and communication was great, he waited on me to get my paycheck, I paid that same day and he shipped out the parts. I received them 2-3 days later.

Good & honest seller. Would do business again.
                            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Thanks for all the advice on installing my fogs Tim and for letting me use your pic in my WTB thread for the foglight seals. Still haven't gotten them yet tho, no1 is selling them

Comment

Working...
                              X