No announcement yet.

To the white guy in the white sunglasses in the mid-90s white Civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad everything was ok. I too would of been furious as hell.

On a side not tho, haha, you told another man to "jack away" that's great

Comment

well the dude did try and slam into to you and run you off the road....that could have killed you and your child. he also tried brake checking you. beating some ones ass because they almost killed you because they are mad sounds fine to me. thats when the "bigger man" saying has no bearing.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

i hate idiotic drivers.

on the freeway i was driving my mom around with her lexus rx350. some douche bag in and his gf wanted to merge into my lane with out looking, but i was going at a faster rate of speed so he finally saw me coming and swerved back into his lane.

once i passed him he flicks me off. he speeds up to flick me off. "So im like WTF did i do? your the idiot who almost crashed into me" so i passed him up and gave him the finger also. then he pulls up infront of me and cuts me off and slows down to 50 mph on the freeway.

my mom was like "wth is wrong with this guy"

that guy was lucky i wasn't in my car. i could of embarrased him infront of his girl.

-another driver about 5 years ago-
        this is when i still had my 91accord. my homies and i were gonna go to the park and play baseball, so these stupid ass teens in a car cut me off and i honked at them because i had to slam my brake to avoid an accident... they had a nerve to throw an AA battery through their sunroof hoping to hit my car.

that was the wrong day for them to do that. we couldnt play base ball after that because the 3 baseballs we had ended up hitting the other car.

Comment

i dont understand why people post rants like that on the internet... do you really think hes going to see that, and realize you are talking about him, and actually read the entire thing?

i tailgate people constantly (all the time, everywhere i go, at any speed) and ive NEVER gone to craigslist looking for a post directed at "that kid in the white honda who tailgated me" and even if i did find it, i wouldnt have actually read it. lmao

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079 View Post
            6 feet is tailgaiting?

I must tailgate everyone then
            Probably why you get so many tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
              i dont understand why people post rants like that on the internet... do you really think hes going to see that, and realize you are talking about him, and actually read the entire thing?

i tailgate people constantly (all the time, everywhere i go, at any speed) and ive NEVER gone to craigslist looking for a post directed at "that kid in the white honda who tailgated me" and even if i did find it, i wouldnt have actually read it. lmao
              While I doubt he'll ever see it, it made me feel better to vent it. Who knows, he might be one of those people that read the rants and raves section.

Comment

Too bad you didn't have the naws

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                  Too bad you didn't have the naws
                  I still would have had the newbie in the car. I wouldn't have needed it for his pissy little EG anyway. Still waiting for the wife to clear the finances. I'll pester her about it again.

Comment

lol, true true. Keep the pimp hand strong

Comment

pimp hand...lulz!

we are married son, they have the pimp hands.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Omg I hate tailgaters so fucking much. Just yesterday some asshole was right up my ass with his riced out Civic with mixed matched doors and bright ass purple headlights shining in my fucking eyes. I was about to pull over and curb stomp him.
                        Last edited by AbsurdNY; 04-16-2009, 07:34 PM.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                        Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                        My member's ride

Comment

6 feet is tailgaiting?

I must tailgate everyone then
                          The law states that you should be 1 car length (or 10 feet, depending on what you read) for every 10mph. 6 feet is WAY too close for anything over 20mph, IMO!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                            The law states that you should be 1 car length (or 10 feet, depending on what you read) for every 10mph. 6 feet is WAY too close for anything over 20mph, IMO!
                            I dunno, I probably get into inches while changing lanes. Its just the way I do it.

And eff ya I tailgate people when Im in a hurry and trying to change lanes. WTF do you want me to do, HONK? Actually, I think tailgating might be the most polite thing to do to let the other guy know your in a hurry or something.
                            Last edited by JohnD1079; 04-16-2009, 09:32 PM.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

I dunno, I probably get into inches while changing lanes. Its just the way I do it.

And eff ya I tailgate people when Im in a hurry and trying to change lanes. WTF do you want me to do, HONK?
                              No, learn to drive responsibly. Speeding and tailgting only save you about 3-5% of your time. Unless you are taking a long road trip (ten miles an hour over on a 100 mile trip saves you about 9 minutes) or really hauling ass, it serves no logical purpose. Over a 20 mile trip, you might save a minute or two, less for a shorter trip. You also might piss off an asshole like me when he doesn't have a child in the car.

Comment

or when the minutes count and you can make the light to save more, yes it does count. IMO tailgating is being polite if your in the fast lane going the same speed as the person next to you and there is room for you to move up.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
                                X