tattoo opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tattoo opinions

just wanted to get ppls opinions. im not a personal fan of getting an image tattooed onto my forearm or back or chest or anything... but i always have a black line around my wrist, originally was electrical tape, then was a black rubberband... now ive been testing out a tattoo that i might get, i have a straight black line sharpied around my left wrist.

would it be dumb to get that tattooed on? i think i really wanna go for it, just wanna get opinions.

this is the only pic i have that u can see it in:

[img]http://****.creed-fanatic.com/meandsarah.jpg[/img]

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

if u like it go for it. but remember its expensive for tattoo removal.

Comment

Or you can pull a Maximus and scrape it off with a dull rock
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

as long as you like it, rock it. not sure what you plan on doing in the future, so you may want to think about that, but otherwise i say go for it.

just remember, that tattoos can become addictive.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

One day you'll have an office job and a tat that can't be covered by a shirt will be inappropriate. Think of the future. Get something on your shoulder or upper arm or back or somewhere other than the wrist/hand area.

Just my opinion, but its your body, do what you like.
          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Being below any long sleeves you could wear means that anyone could see it. Many jobs frown on that. Of course, you could just wear a watch

I'm not a fan of anything that permanent, cuz I'm pretty fickle. If you like it though, go for it. Personally, I would just sharpie it all the time.

Comment

since youre all into computers and stuff why dont you get someking of binary code going...but i think it wouldnt be too bad if you get there plus like deever said you could always just wear a watch to cover it...i have one on my calf

Originally posted by fizzbob7
              first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
              Originally posted by ACC0RD22
              no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
              So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

instead of doing a black line, do sumthin a little more..like, those wristbands we see these days, like the livestrong ones, or the life is a team sport( hendrick motto)..get a black tattoo of the band, with a saying in it like that. I think that would be pretty dope. Also, get a tattoo that has a story to it..I like hearing the stories all the guys at work have for their tattooes..it's interesting. and yes, a watch can cover it. Also, if it has significance, most jobs won't care. My friend got a tat on her shoulder of a dancing fairy, cause her cousin died, and was a GREAT dancer, and a good friend..to both of us..I really miss her..but anyway, a tattoo like that I am sure a job will understand. I find that if u have the qualities needed for that job, then u get it..regardless of tattoes, piercings, or whatnot. To me, that's like telling a mexican/black/ etc. can't work for wendy's, cause it is a white chick in the logo..who the hell cares! it's all the same.segregation..now, if only we could get the cops to see that, about "ricer" vs. "domestic"...in only they knew that our cars where made here in the us..damn yankee bastards..

-A. Swift
                CB7 member number 137
                Black Doubt Crew member #2
                Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  yeah, that's not how the real world works.....trust me, i've had to get rid of hair that was colored a unique color, get rid of piercings that were visible, etc..........qualifications only get you so far.....not fair, but that's life.......race has a lot less to do with it than does first impression, appearance.....if you look like a freak they assume you are one....thing is, the freakiest people in history looked what is considered normal.....hell, most serial killers are as normal as can be........oh well....humans are idiots
                  EXACTLY! most of the time when you get a job, you sign a contract that you agree to certain rules. At my work some girls are having troubles with Multiple perciings, they cant have more than 2, and they have to be on the ear lobe. and Guys cant have piercings etheir. *** but thats life, they singed a contract. and i work at a grocery store.
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

At the corporate office for the international company I work for, no male piercings (even tho some guy in marketing keeps putting one in), and no tats below the elbows or above the shoulders (both male and female).
                    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

dang... i should really think about this then...

i knew that a lot of places dont allow tattoos, but i figured since it would be thin and small, it wouldnt matter, but i guess it would-

maybe i should just stick to sharpie-ing it from now on... :\

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

keep doing the sharpie thing, but be sure you dull it out before you go out.. nothing more embarrassing than being a poser with a magic marker tattoo. I still do them sometimes to, fake ones. As for the corporate thing, my corp doesn't care.. you should see some of our new hires, and I'm from the South..supposedly more conservative. I don't rock my ear rings at work, but I really don't rock them anymore cause everyone else does. I usually like to be different.

at least you guys didn't flame the hell outta this guy.. ahhh.. what a refreshing board..lol.

If you're gonna do it.. DO IT!! LOL..

Interesting tidbit for those of you with your face tatted up. You actually qualify for disability, for real. Mentally Incapacitated, it's true.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                        Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                        Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                        Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

tatoos are addicting.

tatoos are awesome.

if you get it on your wrist, you can always just wear a watch.

I've concidered getting one, but it'll have to be somewhere that's covered up with normal clothing, as I will have a prestigous job when i get out of college.
                          --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

mike, be a man and get it and wear a watch, easily hidden if necesary, end of story. besides its kinda rebelious and ur inner pimp wants u to do it
                            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

damn mike ur a pimp. for the tat. i would suggest get a heina tattoo. (spelled it wrong) but the indian tattoos that last like 3 weeks. get that first see wut u think. if u go to like spencers u can do it urself and its safer in my opinion.

u can buy the hena kit and do it urself all the time. instead of a real permanet tattoo.

mauricio

Comment

Working...
                              X