Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspired by President Obama's call to community service, we have decided to....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspired by President Obama's call to community service, we have decided to....

http://s2ki.com/

a comedic temporary 'down for repair' page... what is s2ki, an s2k forum?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

mhmm ;x

Comment

Awesome. Get to work slackers! Cb7tuner is going down for a week!

I expect you all to come back with raises.

Comment

lol I could just see people go to cb7tuner and see that. They'd just proceed to click refresh until the homepage finally showed up days later. Even the people at their jobs.

Comment

i just saw this a while ago
            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

I hate s2ki. There are some total jackasses on that site. It's just sad.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                lol I could just see people go to cb7tuner and see that. They'd just proceed to click refresh until the homepage finally showed up days later. Even the people at their jobs.

Yeah, I can tell from the error messages I get when the site goes down that that would be the case. If the site goes down for 45 minutes due to an error in the software, I get about 8,000 emails. Seriously. It emails me every time someone gets an error message... which is every time someone refreshes the site.

Comment

^^

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                    Yeah, I can tell from the error messages I get when the site goes down that that would be the case. If the site goes down for 45 minutes due to an error in the software, I get about 8,000 emails. Seriously.
                    hahaha I'd believe it. We're the worst type of addicts. We're cheap mofo's but if you closed the site and said you need 1000 dollars to open it back up, you see the money in your account before the end of the night,lol. The internet is for cb7tuner, pron, myspace(lol), and email.

Comment

That is also very true. There have been times where I was having trouble, and cb7tuners stepped up and helped out.

Comment

That is also very true. There have been times where I was having trouble, and cb7tuners stepped up and helped out.
                        Gotta get that fix man. Start getting a twitch if I can't check my subscribed threads.

Comment

lmao thats awesome

Comment

No one is 8000 emails popular! Good work sir! More important than the president!
                            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Yeah, I can tell from the error messages I get when the site goes down that that would be the case. If the site goes down for 45 minutes due to an error in the software, I get about 8,000 emails. Seriously. It emails me every time someone gets an error message... which is every time someone refreshes the site.
                              so, does that mean if you get on the site and there's an error message on your screen, you get an email from yourself? later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                              X