graffiti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xaaronx View Post
    anybody here write? i know it's becoming few and far between to find actual graff artists but you never know. about 6 friends and myself got real into it about 2 or so years ago and i think i'm the only one left still getting up haha

i don't have a camera so these are just 2 from my phone.

i do...i also have a boy down here thasts heavy into it like me...

going thru some changes

Comment

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php...+graffiti+type

Comment

i love seeing it, ive done a couple things but ive never gotten into it... the only stuff i dont like is when people use a can like a big sharpie just trying to scribble their name in whatever unused wall space they could find, otherwise its cool to see around. though i admit it sucks for those few certain businesses/buildings that you KNOW struggle with trying to keep it covered/clean all the time... theres a lot of other spots where you can express yourself while not really being harmfully disrespectful...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i used to do graff for quite a bit with a small 3 member crew untill we got booked...one of the guys quit and we all just kinda stopped...we still hang out every once and a while but, most of our work is done on paper now...maybe a quick duster every once and a while, nothing permanent anymore

Originally posted by Rck92DX View Post
          reverse graffiti=solution

^up here we call that dust'n...as the video shows, a lot of people dont like it to much

Originally posted by mappyCB7 View Post
          graffity or tagging is the same thing right?? some of my friends do great works of art. I see all the gangster kids or what have you try to put up shit but it's just a bunch of scribble it's worthless and ugly. I can't graff for shit but I really want to go out with some friends that are good at it so they can paint over all the bad crap.
          i know exactly what you mean...we used to bomb over the dumb tags the cover bridges
          Last edited by Jukesbox; 12-01-2008, 02:32 PM.

A & A Auto Service
          Pro-Spec
          TorontoJDM
          "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Just look at the skill some of the people have at 5 Pointz. It's amazing.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
            Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
            My member's ride

Comment

i saw that building when my gf at the time and i visited nyc back in the spring. it was pretty sweet. that whole building was way more covered when i went than it is in those pics even! and everything around the area was painted too, the storage or whatever it was across the street, parts of the sidewalk, interior walls, poles, even fences. there was some really cartoony stuff that i took pics of, i'll try to find them...
              96 mx-6, needs work...
              91 accord lx sedan, needs work...

Comment

I used to be bomb pretty hard, Still am maddd up
                but can`t be catchin cases, have bills to pay yo

^^MRT^^
                THIRD EYE FISH

Comment

ive been writing since 7th grade did the illegal till i was 19 but stick to canvas now and i teach urban art at a high school for an after school program taking them in a positive way

Comment

I used to doit, i used to even right on girls back for money!
                    its very easy just practice.

Comment

Working...
                    X