Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we post design ideas or send them via email?

Comment

I would like to see a updated front page, but something to follow the theme of the rest of the site. everyones gfs seem to know this as the "black site w/ red text" so go with it?

like ghost 2.2's old car with the background cut out?

im useless on making a webpage so i do a rough example. just doesnt really show off the site to its best.

Comment

I'm going to do a demo page for this whether it gets used or not. I'll start on it as soon as I get the files I need to do it properly. Waiting to hear back from deev or mchaley.........

My Accord History:
        91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

this brings back some memories....

later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
            this brings back some memories....

later.
            thats the second, revised one. the original one is below. people complained that "those members arent around as much anymore its time for an update" so i made the one above lmao. two more recent black cars, and updated wording... i dont think anybody noticed :P

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

So is it just me or does anyone else still like the current page?

The only thing i think that should be changed is the picture....i think the font and or style is really fresh and different and i wouldn't mind just seeing it against a background with a slide of pics of either the AOTM or just 4th gens in general.

Comment

Like I said. Someone email me a few HIGH res pics from past AOM winners, and I'll put together new pages for the front.
                Shit we could even use part of the code posted previously to make the pages change randomly.

If the layout of the page is an issue, I could whip something else up. If someone else is down to give it a try, by all means.

Changing the background image on the current page takes no more than 5 minutes for me. Just a little work in Adobe Imageready.

Comment

i know me talkin about my old car being infront of the page might irritate some people but i can careless about what they say.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                    i know me talkin about my old car being infront of the page might irritate some people but i can careless about what they say.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

and it' up1!!!! it looks aweome

Comment

Originally posted by mappyCB7 View Post
                        and it' up1!!!! it looks aweome
                        wow. did this come by a unanimous decision?

I think im going to have to serve myself up some of these, because i think every one's CB should have a shot to shine on the front page. Thats what makes a COMMUNITY. Every ones car, not just one.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

is it just me or does the page now have the old pic top of the car and the new car bottom section?

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

not irritating.....just hate cocky people. like yourself. congrats on the main page. i bet your nose smells like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door View Post
                              not irritating.....just hate cocky people. like yourself. congrats on the main page. i bet your nose smells like shit.
                              keep the comments coming dipshit your doing a good job
                              I'm going to go clean my nose now.

if you guys disagree about my former car being infront, i dont mind it being taken down. its just one less critic to hear from.

Comment

keep the comments coming dipshit your doing a good job
                                I'm going to go clean my nose now.

if you guys disagree about my former car being infront, i dont mind it being taken down. its just one less critic to hear from.
                                filipino?? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X