Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dwf137
    ^that thing's adorable!
    yea , got her for 800 bucks when me and my wife were looking for dogs ..

i went to our mall and saw her , she was skinny and look sad as hell so i didnt care how much she was , i wanted her outta there.

she is purebread on papers (for the type of breed) toy boxer and terrier mix

she is good with kids too

Comment

I have two dogs sphie little tiny mut type dog and suger a big fucking dog like 80 pounds or something ill get pics next week

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord

ummm whats coming out of his ass LOL
        umm...its a her and thats called a tail

Originally posted by fizzbob7
        first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
        Originally posted by ACC0RD22
        no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
        So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
          umm...its a her and thats called a tail

lol no the wheels theres a wheel coming oput of his ass LOL

Dynamic racing

Comment

here they are this is only 3 of the 5 but ill get some pics of the 4th and 5th tonight

my baby^^^ her name is sophie

^thats spice

one more of sophie

and heres my gard dog kari shes a chow chow and a badass one at that

Dynamic racing

Comment

heres one more of kari (shes inside most of the time)

heres koko (never iside i wouldnt let her stinky ass in for a million dollars)

^koko is one mean bitch she bit the postman yesterday oops

theres sugar^^^ (she always stays inside except to use the bathroom)

and sophie is always inside except for the restroom

Dynamic racing

Comment

nice thread back from the dead. lots of cute dogs.

my dog, shawn.hayden's wheel:

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Elliot, that's a MUCH better pic of the dog! That first one (the only one that worked for me yesterday) was kinda scary!

I need to get a pic of my new dog Petey... My girlfriend nearly ran him over a few weeks ago, and he's ours now. He was in HORRIBLE shape, dirty as hell, and nearly starved. We brought him back to life, and we're taking him to the vet tomorrow morning. He's a black and white chihuahua Pees a hell of a lot, but I love him anyway!

Comment

Elliot, that's a MUCH better pic of the dog! That first one (the only one that worked for me yesterday) was kinda scary!

I need to get a pic of my new dog Petey... My girlfriend nearly ran him over a few weeks ago, and he's ours now. He was in HORRIBLE shape, dirty as hell, and nearly starved. We brought him back to life, and we're taking him to the vet tomorrow morning. He's a black and white chihuahua Pees a hell of a lot, but I love him anyway!
                    chihuahua's are notoriously difficult to house train. a good friend of mine has had chihuahua's for years, and my guy's a chihuahua mix... he does well, but has his share of accidents (though i swear some are on purpose, lol).

i got my dog from a pet rescue agency (the story as i understand it is that his mom was arrested, he was either in the house for a week, or out in the streets, found, brought to the pound, on the list to be put to sleep, and rescued at the last moment) and he's awesome. i think that dogs from the pound, street, or otherwise dire circumstances make great dogs, if nothing more because they're so appreciative.

nice segue to a few more pics

Comment

That's baby girl. Her eyes look a little messed up from the flash of the camera. She is a full bred miniature pinscher. She is only like 10 inches tall but she thinks she is like 4 ft. tall. She chases the mailman and the birds in the yard. She freaks out on strangers and growls real bad but if you try to get close to her she will run and hide.....big sissy! We also have a miniature daschun named Chipper who is half the size of baby girl

and there is a picture of our 2 boys with the 2 girls(the dogs). Chipper is in that picture.
                      Last edited by TnT_Mom; 05-10-2005, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TnT_Mom

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]That's baby girl. Her eyes look a little messed up from the flash of the camera. She is a full bred miniature pinscher. She is only like 10 inches tall but she thinks she is like 4 ft. tall. She chases the mailman and the birds in the yard. She freaks out on strangers and growls real bad but if you try to get close to her she will run and hide.....big sissy!
                        sounds like a typical mini pin!!! as long as you can deal with their personality, they make great dogs (which is pretty much true for any dog really).

Comment

I know everyone's bustin' on lil dogs.. but here's another one of the family.. Don't mess with Sway!

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                          Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                          Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                          Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

my girlfriends cats!

the little one is fiona, damn cutest thing ever. older grey one is winston.

i wish i had pics of my cat Licorice.

[img]http://www.****.com/pics/inspire2/fiona.jpg[/img]
                            [img]http://www.****.com/pics/inspire2/fiona_2.jpg[/img]
                            [img]http://www.****.com/pics/inspire2/fiona_and_winston.jpg[/img]

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

we got 3 more pugs but this is the most handsome one out of all of them...

Last edited by SsdAccord; 05-17-2005, 04:57 PM.

Comment

And the King of the Clan

He's the type that doesn't waste time with silly games and pesky humans.. GREAT dog though. Diagnosed with an enlarged heart disease.. Vets only gave him 6 months and it's almost here. I'm keeping him healthy though.. He truly has been my favorite.

To anyone who wants a very intelligent, loyal and loving dog the miniature Schnauzer is an excellent choice. They aren't ankle biters and yappers if you train them properly.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                                Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                                Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                                Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Working...
                                X