No announcement yet.

How do you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idk. like i tried to hook up with this one girl and i just felt empty. Like idk... i just can't seem to move on or get her out of my mind.
    my 91 cb7
    Originally posted by 4doorfury
    I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

jusy go up to her in a public place make sure she recognizes u and go up her and pull ur wang out
      my whipp

Comment

Personally whenever I go thru a bad breakup I turn into a hoe because I love sex and it does help ME take my mind off everything else. I normally do this for a couple months until I get tired of it then find myself a new woman and start a new and better relationship than the previous.

The statements about having friends to lean on is cool but never worked for me because all you do is talk to your friends about the girl which always brings back strong feelings(atleast for me) and I dont want that. If you are gonna move on you have to get over it or supress it. Suprressing is not a good thing but after being supressed long enough it will also fade.

p.s. If you gonna be a man hoe for a couple months make sure you wrap it up
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Whatever you do dont get a new girlfriend right away.....Youll compare the new girl to the old girl and its pretty much guaranteed to not work out.....Sure youll feel better now but it doesnt deal with what your going through

My ex-gf broke up with me after 3 years.....While I was working 12 hour shift work at a very very very boring job (I was literally at work when she said were over).....for another guy......That was hell to go through....I spent ALL of my time thinking about her and him.....but I survived

I didnt talk to friends about it....I didnt talk to family about it....I didnt do shit to get over her.....All I did was focus on how I could make my life better.....So I quit doing drugs.....I spent alot of time working on my car (HID retro will take your mind off of anything lol)....I focused on school (then dropped out haha)....and the feelings gradually went away

Its a tired cliche but each day is better than the last....and Im glad I dealt with that shit....cuz I realized how shitty our relationship really was....and it makes me very appreciative of how awesome my current girlfriend is.....but im also happy cuz if me and my girlfriend ever break up....Ill know that although it sucks....its not the end of the world

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by GUA-D'zCb-7 View Post
            jusy go up to her in a public place make sure she recognizes u and go up her and pull ur wang out
            .... probably not a good idea...
            my 91 cb7
            I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

wlfpck, you are getting excellent advice here.

if you need to talk to someone about it make sure its someone you can trust. like your parents or very close friends.

my current g/f helped get rid or my ex's stuff with a passion

16 years and counting we've been together,no kids no marriage just us and the kitty
              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

yeah. I really appreciate all the advice. I just wish the lingering feelings would be over quicker.
                my 91 cb7

Comment

Originally posted by wlfpck View Post
                  yeah. I really appreciate all the advice. I just wish the lingering feelings would be over quicker.
                  The human brain doesnt work like that....its gonna be slow just get a new hobby or something.
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

cut it, and peace out.

shes lost interest, why fight with her for it.

it hurts, but did you expect it to last forever? you hoped it would, but hopefully knew it wouldnt...

ive never really been hurt by a girl dropping me... usually im like "oh... ok..." and then just ignore them forevermore

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                    Current cars:
                    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

it does hurt, just gotta man up and keep going.

"time heals all wounds"

remember the ratio of women to men here in NYC is 6 to 1

and with all the *** guys around that makes the hunt even better because you have less competition
                      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

when my gf or 2 years broke up with me(about 3 month ago with NO reason or explanation from her..still.)i was absoluetly heart broken.even after the past 3 month i still think about it 5-10 times daily.. but honestly the only thing that kept me from not completely breaking down was my friends,cb7tuner,and my car working on your car(atleast for me) was one of the only things that kept my mind off of it

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                          it does hurt, just gotta man up and keep going.

"time heals all wounds"

remember the ratio of women to men here in NYC is 6 to 1

and with all the *** guys around that makes the hunt even better because you have less competition
                          yeah.... at CWRU it's like 4 guys every 1 girl..... odds are not good.
                          my 91 cb7

Comment

dude i feel for you im going thru this now, in my case i lost my job and then about a month later she broke up with me, after almost 2 years. Said because it wasn't working, i tried also every way to make it work but it just was not working, so yeah I'd be all depressed n shit, but now im good. You gotta find something to take your mind off things, for me it was working on my car, and going out to ride dirtbikes.

Comment

yeah. we have a initiaion for my frat this weekend... all i know is that the dumb freshman class is literally going to die this weekend. i will be laughing and taking pictures. so they can remember what happened.
                              my 91 cb7

Comment

Working...
                              X