92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
      Haha I just got a new background for my pc..
      me too. can i get those rims for my CG. i would rock the white rims all day long on a gold CG who cares
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
        My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87 View Post
          Of course that's what enthusiasts like myself think who are pretty biased towards foreign cars. I bet if you asked a Dodge Viper owner he'd say the same about his car, lol.
          i never drove a nsx but a viper handles like a 60s muscle car to me. just brute force to get u there and cornering is optional. especially in early vipers (92-95)

nsx is motto should be, less is more. dont need 1000hp if u cant take a corner at even 35mph

Comment

i absolutely adore the original run nsx with the flipup headlights.

i still think that that is my ultimate car. people ask me "if you could have any car what would it be?" and i never know, but deep down i know it is this one.

i love the late 80's early 90's era of cars, and the original honda supercar of that era would have to be my dream car.

a white NSX-R... .mmmmmmmmm

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
              i absolutely adore the original run nsx with the flipup headlights.

i still think that that is my ultimate car. people ask me "if you could have any car what would it be?" and i never know, but deep down i know it is this one.

i love the late 80's early 90's era of cars, and the original honda supercar of that era would have to be my dream car.

a white NSX-R... .mmmmmmmmm
              Took the words out of my mouth.

The first time i saw one was in Pulp Fiction and i was like omfg what was that.

Ever since then ive wanted one. Probably the only car in the world id take in any color but id rock that black one so fucking hard it hurts.

Comment

The NSX is quite simply a classic case of the SUM equalling more than its parts.

People who bench race will NEVER understand that. It is very much a purebred drivers car, and does indeed have enough power to give a lot of newer cars a run for their money, especially on a tight track.

Case in point. Car and Driver did a 0-150-0 competition a few years back. Not only did the NSX turn in a 12 second 1/4 mile with "only" 290 HP, but it completely obliterated a C5 Corvette from 0-150. It pretty much did all of its pulling from 90 on, and pull it did. Even though the Vette weighed about the same, was just as aerodynamic, had 55 more HP and an identical number of gears.

And lest you think an NSX is underpowered, a simple call to Lovefab will take care of that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL3Q4zxQooY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kOAg...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQO4K...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2dTY...eature=related

They have at least one car that is trapping over 155MPH in the 1/4 with STREET tires, spinning, the whole way down the track.

Or you could supercharge it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaRGwtQ9tG0

Quite simply, this is one of the most amazing cars I have experienced in person. The craftsmanship is like a peice of artwork. Every nook, cranny, detail, panel gap, fitment is perfect. Even after 20 years they still hold up amazingly.
                Last edited by owequitit; 07-11-2008, 07:56 PM.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

NSX of the gods

Comment

Here's some more cool videos:

Comment

i love the car in general. why spend half a million on a ferrari or a lambo when u can have a car that is way way less for better quailty and still turn heads. ever since ive playes a gran turismo game ive always picked a nsx,nsx-r or a nsx race car. yea ive driven alot of hondas in my time ive yet to drive a nsx. please make sure i come back with in 15 mins or call the cops cuz il be gone for a while. enjoying what honda did from the factory.

Comment

i would touge the shit out of a NSX, that way when i wrap it around a tree i can just buy another one!
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                          i love the car in general. why spend half a million on a ferrari or a lambo when u can have a car that is way way less for better quailty and still turn heads. ever since ive playes a gran turismo game ive always picked a nsx,nsx-r or a nsx race car. yea ive driven alot of hondas in my time ive yet to drive a nsx. please make sure i come back with in 15 mins or call the cops cuz il be gone for a while. enjoying what honda did from the factory.
                          Ferraris have probably more soul than any other car made. Including this one. I appreciate Ferraris just as much as I do this car.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                            Ferraris have probably more soul than any other car made. Including this one. I appreciate Ferraris just as much as I do this car.
                            He's just saying that the NSX was and still is a very affordable and competitive sports car that will get much respect, even next to a ferrari. The Ferrari has the racing heritage but so does Honda.

Comment

The rest of the photos are here: http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll193/PhuShizzle/

I'm sure most of you have seen SC's Gone Wild, but this is Phu's newest teaser videos to his NSX gone wild video

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87 View Post
                                He's just saying that the NSX was and still is a very affordable and competitive sports car that will get much respect, even next to a ferrari. The Ferrari has the racing heritage but so does Honda.
                                Actually, a lot of people who have driven both say the Ferrari has more soul. Honda erred on the side of driveability and useability, which isn't bad, but for pure mechanical nirvana, Ferrari is almost impossible to beat.

Also, take a look at used prices sometime. The F355 isn't that much more than a 3.2L 6 speed NSX in good shape. That is about as equal as it is going to get comparison wise. The NSX MOPS up on the 348 though, which was its real competitor. Not saying I would rather have the Ferrari, but Ferrari has earned their respect, and quite frankly, Honda had trouble selling the NSX at less than $100K whereas Ferrari has a waiting list for almost every model at 2-3x that price. They must offer something. I can tell you one of them is sound. The NSX sound SOOO bitchin in person, but NOTHING street legal sounds like an F355 with exhaust wrapped out. Closest F1 sound you may ever find in a street car.

Personally, the NSX is my ultimate supercar too, but there are other models from other brands that would be just as welcome in my garage. Oddly, I like Ferraris but not Lambos, and the ULTIMATE performance car ever made IMO was the McLaren F1.

He actually made the comment: "why spend half a million on a ferrari or a lambo when u can have a car that is way way less for better quailty and still turn heads?" The problem with this statement is that it really only applies to older Ferraris. The F355 pretty much rewrote the rulebook for Ferrari as it was a USEABLE supercar. The NSX was certainly a game changer, but the other DID and have adapted. New Ferraris are no longer engines in search of a car, they are a complete package.

Comment

Working...
                                X