No announcement yet.

*Introduce Yourself : Noobie Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Black92accord... Glad to be here...

L8z-
    Jay
    "Don't meddle with things you don't understand..."

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Another Gen4 CB7 ryde in the works...

Ryde Syndicate... "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense..."

Comment

'Sup y'all! accordztech stole me on over from superhonda.com and I haven't been back since. My car isn't actually my car, it's my old lady's car so obviously a CB7 wasn't my first choice. Then, like all of you I guess, the cb7bug bit me and I've been in a love\hate relationship ever since.

All you guys need to realize that before this car, I was driving an 85 Volvo 240. For those of you who know nothing about Volvo's, they're bassically tanks. I played bumper cars with about a half a dozen pine trees. All said and done, the car ended up 3" thinner and about 4' shorter and I walked away. So yes, they are the safest car of that generation but performance wise, THEY SUCK! However, I have found that I prefer to work on a volvo rather than a honda simply because I am more familiar with volvos but I'm coming around.

So, after boring you guys with my life story I'll end by asking all of you to just bear with me whenever I ask a stupid question. Other than that, CB7 FOREVER Y'ALL!

and yes, I know I'm a dork
      91 Accord LX

MotoraZ Chrome 4-2-1 headers
      intake
      exhaust

Comment

Been posting here a lil, never did this. Anyways, my name is Francisco, but you can all call me Cisco. I'm from the Detroit Area (Michigan). Got into Hondas ever since I owned a 90 Integra GS - 4 dr, but rolled it completely cuz of some 'ol b*tch. I have two 4-door Accords here at home.

90 EX, 5 spd (250,000 miles) - stock
        91 SE, auto (209,000 miles) - stock

I know, I know...why stock, but I'm in college right now & can't afford to do shit. Plus, these are the "family" cars & not my toys <....quote from my dad...what a #*(&$&! So I maintain them & fix what I can, done alot on suspension especially. There is a chance I may get to do some mods to the 90 EX.

So Deevergote suggested I register here, I did, and I like! lol, this forum totally rocks, way more informative, friendly peeps & very well organized. So much props. I was at HondaHookup & have browsed at AccordRacing & others...this is my fav...so I'll be here alot.
        Last edited by HondaFan81; 09-22-2003, 11:18 AM.
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

the new kid

FINALLY! i normally hang around the hondahookup forums, but i cant really find enough CB7's on there untill i was redirected here! i was soooooo happy to stumble upon a site to where i can auctually find useful information and tech for my car. for a project car, i've been wanting an S13 for the longest time. but now that i've browsed through the member's rides section, i'm convinced that there are auctually people who are dedicated enough to put a lot of time, effort, and espically money into making these machines look and perform to what yall wanted it to be (wow run-on sentence).

i'm sothea sun and i have a bone stock 1990 accord lx. the only mod i've done to it is red-out tails, but that's just about it. again, im very fourtinate to find this site and i hope to help and be helped along with this community for as long as i feel the need to give up my accord (which we'll see how long we can go

Comment

welcome. hope you enjoy the site. don't give up your accord
            HSHO #3

Comment

Yeah, I guess I'm no longer a noobie here, but I'll introduce myself anyways. My name is Patrick. I've owned a 4th gen for the past 6 years and have done every bit of maintenance/modifying myself so I'm pretty knowledgeable about these cars. I like performance the most. Before my Honda, I thought you had to have a V6 or V8 to go fast and my first Accord proved otherwise. I regularly post online and have over 5,500 posts on www.AccordRacing.com so I've been around a little while. I'm a friendly guy and easy to get along with. I'm more than willing to help out if I can. I'm also in the process of getting my own shop off the ground so if you want a good respectable place to work on your car and your in the general area of Central VA, gimme a call or shoot me an email. I'll be glad to set something up!

My Accord History:
              91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

we may not have the meanest hamsters under the hood. but sure look good coming down the street. welcome to the board.
                Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

What do you go by on HHU? I came from there (and I still go there every now and then...)

This site is much better in the sense that everyone has the same model (and therefore the advice and ideas given will work for everyone). The only sperate groups on here are the H22 people, and the F22 people... Though the H22 people usually know enough about F22s to be able to participate. And the F22 people either want an H22, or know enough about both engines to have a good reason to keep their F22. How's that for an awkward sounding statement?

Anyway, welcome!
                  And is that your car in your sig? I like the color of it!

Comment

there is a thread for this already... *merged*

Last edited by Lithium92; 09-09-2003, 05:51 PM.

Comment

my name oh HHU was rice boy

Comment

Newbi Here

Well Im new here. Im a transplant from HHU. Just figured I would introduce myself. Im Dave From Va and here are a few shots of my car....

Pictures of my system coming soon.... [MA 12" (2) Concept 600, MA 4" (2) upfront, MA 6x9 (2) in the back]
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts)... a dying breed. #8

RIP DEC 29, 03 Frame is Bent.... byebye Byebye CB7Tunner.com nice knowing yall

Comment

welcome to cb7tuner man...

please remember to post in the correct forums...

this thread should go in the 'off topic' forum

hope to see you posting in the future!

-Steve

Comment

Holla im Dave.... I kinda already did this in the aperance forum

with pix
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts)... a dying breed. #8

RIP DEC 29, 03 Frame is Bent.... byebye Byebye CB7Tunner.com nice knowing yall

Comment

Whassup UncleBenn? (I thought I recognized that car!)

Good to have you here!

I guess most of the HHU converts are courtesy of 5spdintegra...

Comment

im mike from NY... ive been around, at accordracing and accordtuner... so some of u know me.

something about the name of this site, and that im a member of a place called "cb7 tuner" kinda makes me feel proud. this site is crazy fast and got a ton of members for such a short time, 4th genners are the best!!!!! and good job on the administration- making sure everyone posts a mod list and titles their threads correctly in the member rides section... very awesome, everything about this site is awesome.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                                Current cars:
                                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                                X