Dont you love it when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont you love it when...

...you drive your car, and get everybody admiring your car and give you props??? I just cant get enough of it. I always take my car to the local convience store when i need gas, just to lay it out, and get the OOh's and Ahh's going!

...that is all

Nobody ever looks at my car
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

I love it when you drop one side and raise the other side...

and get all the older guys coming up to you and telling you that you got two flat tires.

Or when your leaving and hit the seesaw switch and drag out.

Or like you said, just pull up to the pump and lay it out.

AOA-gotta love it!

Jay
      Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

I pulled into the gas station the other day, and the kids at the pumps came over and were checking out my blackhousings... The one guy asked if I could do it to his Stratus. They couldn't believe I did em myself. My car really isn't all that great to look at, but I suppose it's not too bad either. It's clean, slightly dropped, and on 2 nice rims

Comment

I went to the Honda Dealer the other day to get some parts, and when I came out, the one older sales guy was lookin at my car, and he asked me how many miles were on it, I told him 84k and he did not believe me, he then went on to ask if it was the original paint, and I said yes. He said that I was doing a very good job at taking care of the car and that it looked very nice... So that made my day. All that hard work and people tellin me that I am crazy for trying to keep my car so clean pays off

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

..first comes the "DAMMMNNNN!!!, how u get into the car?" then the "WHAAATTT!!!! what tail lights are those?" now, its the "OH SHIT!!! nice headlights"..but most of the time, "yo, thats a hot ride" or "nice ride" and the occasional "is that an accord?"

..how can i complain; i love positive feedback, especially when its something you put effort into
            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
              ..i love positive feedback, especially when its something you put effort into
              Exactly

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
                Nobody ever looks at my car
                join the club, even with the new paintjob no one looks

i guess thats good though. less thieves.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I got that when my car was in the norm people would be like nice. I love it when i go past the block and see people who know me go ahhh. But I dont like it when they admire too much im paranoid goddamn thieves.

Comment

I love it when my twelve year old family sedan hands a brand new sports car it's ass.
                    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Indeed makes it all worth while

Comment

ive always said accords are better at dropping jaws(in shock as they got owned by a family sedan/couple) then at turning heads.
                        1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

yeah, i cant think of a time when people were in awe of my car. And I guess its a good thing cuz I'd rather not have too much attention that i didnt want. But of course it should catch fellow cb7 owners eyes.

Comment

my car has never been awed over, cept when i popped my hood for mdizzle after i got my swap

i guess it would be cool if it was looked up to someday, but if not i dont really care because its mine and i like it, whether or not anyone else does.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                              i love positive feedback, especially when its something you put effort into
                              Oh man I totally agree with that statement. You know you did a good job and it's ok when people don't recognize it, but it's even better when you get positive feedback, even if it's just a short "it looks nice."

At work this past week I was doing courtesy (vacuum, tires, windows) on this older couple's 5th gen accord. They had these seat covers on the front and back seats and extra floor mats front and back. It's as if they didn't want to dirty it up or something. I don't really understand that, since you buy the car to use it, instead of buying it to sell it. I finished cleaning up their car and headed over to my car to take a break and I noticed the old guy was checking out my car. He noticed it was an Accord and asked me what year it was. Then he told me "It's clean." I think he was wondering how my car was cleaner than his. I appreciated that, since I put in a lot of my time every week keeping it clean.
                              -'93 Accord EX 5-speed F22A6
                              -DIY mesh grill, DIY stealth intake

Comment

Working...
                              X