Who all live around North East PA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who all live around North East PA?

I do... I know quickangel does, but I was wondering who else does.
    ... anyone good with timing belts?
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

i live in NEPA i guess.. northumberland county.. never did a timing belt, but im always up to help if needed
    2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

cant quite think of where that county is... I live north of Scranton.
      My Car

Comment

cpmike isn't too far from you... I know he knows his stuff, but he may not have the time.

Comment

At the moment, I just want to figure out who all lives around me. Maybe we can schedule mini-meets and such. I'm not going to get this t-belt done before I leave. No biggie (I hope) :P
          My Car

Comment

where in PA? how far from middletown NY / route 84?

id bang out a tbelt for ya, shouldnt take more than a few hours. wed just need to find a weekend...

edit: i am 1.5 hours from scranton, so probably 2 hours total from you to me.
            Last edited by cp[mike]; 03-08-2008, 02:19 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
              where in PA? how far from middletown NY / route 84?

id bang out a tbelt for ya, shouldnt take more than a few hours. wed just need to find a weekend...

edit: i am 1.5 hours from scranton, so probably 2 hours total from you to me.
              Nah, I'm 30 min south of binghamton. I'm not sure where middletown is, but I could look it up. Time is tight for me too, I'll probably have my normal mechanic do it for the 250-300. Next time though will be different.

BUT... are you any good with suspension? I'm planning on a lot of suspension work after I graduate in the begining of may.
              My Car

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley
                Nah, I'm 30 min south of binghamton. I'm not sure where middletown is, but I could look it up. Time is tight for me too, I'll probably have my normal mechanic do it for the 250-300. Next time though will be different.

BUT... are you any good with suspension? I'm planning on a lot of suspension work after I graduate in the begining of may.
                even closer, binghampton is also 1:30 due north of me, so youre like an hour away. im sure youre familiar with route 9W, i actually live right off of it, but 87 south to exit 17 pops out right in my neighborhood

thats not a bad price for tbelt labor anyway.... might be easiest to go to him if you want it done soon, im really tight time wise with full time school, part time work, as well as way too much personal shit to get done (3 cars of my own to work on...) as well as a motor swap for a friend... but yeah, im here, not far, and im usually willing to do work for people.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

... and he could build a CB7 from a shell and a bucket of parts.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    ... and he could build a CB7 from a shell and a bucket of parts.
                    hahaha.
                    yeah, sounds like a plan, mike. I'm probably going to need help doing suspension. Like I said that'll be a project after I'm out of school. What do you think about koni yellows with neuspeed race, pt rear sway, (camber kit of some sort)... actually now that I think about it... I'll need to get it alligned so I'll probably jut have to take it somewhere around here... bummer.

Meh :P We'll see what happens. Thanks though!
                    My Car

Comment

You can install everything and get it aligned afterward. Unless your alignment shop is 3000 miles away, you won't hurt anything!

Suspension is the easiest thing in the world to do. I've done it myself on 3 generations of Accords. My ex has even done a good deal of suspension work. Seriously, it's cake. If you have a space to jack your car up for a few hours, you can do it.

Comment

I actually can take it to a garage I've done computer work at to have an alignment... maybe I can just work there... Anyone want to visit sometime in may
                        My Car

Comment

I live in Lock Haven, PA. Clinton County. Pretty boring small town like most of PA haha I'd be down for a meet. Lemme know.

Never underestimate a 4-door Accord

Comment

Working...
                          X