Rossi Salvage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rossi Salvage.

Rossi Salvage is a Junkyard in King of Prussia, PA. They are a dishonest family run bussiness. They are all a bunch of scumbags.

They sold me a h23 distributor knowing that it was defective, and on top of that they gave me crap about how it was new. Sensor was bad, i called them and told me to bring it in so they can inspect it. WHen i did they told me it wasnt their problem. and they they would only take the return minus a 25% restocking fee. When the boss or owner came in. He literally told me "why dont you get the fuck out" amongst other disrespectful things. To make the story short, they abrubtly lied to me about it and only gave me back $82 of the $106 i paid for it. If you wanna read the whole story click Here . As you can see other members there said the same thing about them after i posted it.

Whatever you do, DO NOT GO TO ROSSI SALVAGE
    Last edited by JohnD1079; 01-11-2008, 06:32 PM.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

link broke
    wat?

Comment

Link Fixed.

Here is the link to their site. http://www.rossiautoparts.com/. If you look up 1993 honda prelude 2.3 distributor you will see that they are showing 2 of them. One used and one new. I bought the new one. Its know to me and Ive made it known to them that its bad. They will still sell it and pull this shit.

Also their other distributor that they are showing is for a f22. They will knowing sell it to you as if its for a h23. (if you dont know the difference they will knowingly scam you into buying it), and then when you find out they will either insisnt that you broke it or take off the 25% restocking fee. And trust me you will have to argue untill they forcibly push you out to even be able to get your 75% back.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

Comment

i cant post on that site, but i would have pitched the dizzy right in the old mans face and ran before he knew what to do.

how did u pay for it? cash? do they have ur name/addy on file? if you have a running getaway car close by, stealing the distributor wouldnt be a bad idea.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

ya, i paid cash, i have no record of buying it, and they have no record of who i am. I didnt sign for anything nor write my name down or anything like that.

The only way they could find me is through my cell when i called them the first time or through my dads work when i called in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
            ya, i paid cash, i have no record of buying it, and they have no record of who i am. I didnt sign for anything nor write my name down or anything like that.

The only way they could find me is through my cell when i called them the first time or through my dads work when i called in the morning.
            they dont seem like the type that would actually investigage through a cell number (since those are very hard to find anyway, since they arent listed in a phonebook) over a dead distributor.
            Last edited by cp[mike]; 01-25-2008, 12:06 AM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i probably will do that. Except the other used one is for a f22. which i dont need. All i need is a distributor housing with a good inner seal.

Comment

they gave me a broke window regulator there i live right by there

Comment

Isnt he a Member here?

Comment

well i asked the guy here.

He said he was friends with one of the guys sons and he used to work there and stuff. Definetly sounds fishy, bc why would you make your screen name rossisalvage?

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                      Isnt he a Member here?
                      I just noticed that!

Comment

dude brick their windows and when ur up in Canada go to standard auto wreckers

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Sounds fishy? I worked there for half a year as an after school job, made the sn here to sell parts, once i quit i never changed it. I feel bad for u JohnD1079 and that sounds fucked up, but hey I worked in the yard pulling parts and had nothing to do with that. The boss told me what part and car to pull it off, I pulled it. I dont know how you dont understand that after I told you numerous times in pm's, and I dont know why you need to continue to be immature and bash my members ride thread and me on these forums. I WAS A 17 YEAR OLD KID WHO NEEDED A JOB, so stop bashing my shit because a company I worked for ripped you off. I understand how you would post a thread about Rossisalvage to warn others, and thats fine with me, but to take it into my members ride thread and blame me for that shit after I explained it to u? come on dude grow up
                          Last edited by rossisalvage; 08-03-2008, 02:45 AM.
                          ALL PARTS MUST GO
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157038

Link to my turbobuild/members ride
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=110483

Comment

Unfortunately, guilt by association isnt very forgiving.

I dont see this ending well....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                              i cant post on that site, but i would have pitched the dizzy right in the old mans face and ran before he knew what to do.

how did u pay for it? cash? do they have ur name/addy on file? if you have a running getaway car close by, stealing the distributor wouldnt be a bad idea.
                              I never pictured Mike like that.
                              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                              X